=• 7 The Plan •=

Scarlet's P.O.V

I got to school earlier than anyone, the heck. Who's stupid enough to go to school on 4:45? Well, I'm that idiot. Secret Love Song blasted through my headphones that was on my shoulders as I entered my first class, which is empty obviously. I plop by bag to the chair on the last row and sigh. Shoving the headphones to my ears, my mind went back from the events lastnight.

Me almost marking my mate without permission, staying up all night which answers why I wore this dark riders shades on my way here. I used my black camaro and forgot to give James a note that I was heading to school his early... Nah, he'll let it slide.

My wolf begged for forgiveness and so I did. She promised that she won't take over my body again unless she has the permission to do so.

My phone vibrated, I groaned and fish my phone out of my pocket. I crouch my brows up when I read 'Unknown' on the I.D, I press the green icon and lean it to my ear.

"Hello?" I asked, If it's Taylor or Zain, I'm going to kill him for ruining my sound trip.

'Thank Moon Goddess your okay! I was worried sick when we can't find you on the pack house' I knit my brows together as the stranger keep on talking about how he almost lost his brain when they can't find me around the pack house.

"Uh, Are going to keep on talking? Because I'm hanging up if you are" I nod even though this stranger can't see me nodding.

'Oh no no no no, please don't hang up Scarlet. I hope you still remember your mate' I facepalmed. Of course this guy is so nerdy enough to call me.

"Leo, Hey. I-I didn't knew it was you" I said honestly, really. I didn't recognize his voice yet his phone voice is... Attractive.

'James almost threw a hot pancake at Taylor when he saw your camaro and you missing and angry when you didn't told him you'll be using it' Really? It's MY camaro FYI James.

"Well tell him to shut the hell up or tell Taylor to lock him in the fridge for 24 hours" I heard a 'Scarlet! Leo almost cried when they found you weren't in your room and he is too chicken to admit it' Zain's voice made me cringe because he shouted at the other line, almost damaging my ear.

Thuds, groans and laughter echoed on the other line and I end the call. If they're going to keep on blabbering then they should not call me while I'm listening to Little Mix, especially when I'm on Perrie's part. I still ship ZErrie here.

My phone vibrated again and I look at it, the same number was calling and I switch it into silent to ignore his calls.

Leo's P.o.V

She doesn't answer my calls after Zain shouts over the phone. I sigh as my big brother, Benjamin, gave me pat on the back and chuckles.

"Just give her time Leo, after what happened last night might have pushed her to her limits" Ben said as we both sat on the couch, waiting for the others to go to school.

"I was thinking... About you and my sister and all" James started as he walks in and hands clasps together in front of him.

Me and Benjamin stare at him in confusion as James sat down to a chair next to the couch.

"I was thinking of taking you guys on a beach or something? Get a small ocean air to our noses" He grins as me and Ben look at each other.

"I don't know James. Isn't Alpha Scarlet should know this?" Ben asked and he chuckled.

"Benjamin, Scarlet only take responsibilities when she it's time and I'm sure Taylor is still in charge of this. I talked to him minutes ago and he agreed to my plan! This plan is about getting your brother and my sister.. Closer"

Crap. I froze on his plan and I let out a nervous chuckle. "James. Scarlet is an Alpha hard to read and to be honest, I'm little bit... Afraid of her wolf inside her"

"Nah, Her wolf would heel when your around. Now, About the plan"

...

"I don't know about this James. I blame you if Scarlet would kill me" I assured as me, Zain and James waited at the parking lot.

"Yeah Yeah. Just do what I told you then you'll be thanking me, thank you very much" James said on a sarcastic tone and I sigh. Waiting for Scarlet to come and go with the plan.

"Hey! Hi five with my sister!" James suddenly burst and held his hand up, wearing a grin as Scarlet came, her bag slouched on her shoulder and holding her shoes.

Walking pass James bare footed, she sets her bag on the car seat as she opens the car door. "What are you guys doing here?" She asked on a blank tone, never looking at us.

"Well we are here to get you" James answered as Scarlet took of her top. Which my eyes widened and Damian howled in joy. I shush him up and stared at her back, It look so smooth like I want to touch it over and over again.

"Then don't. Right now I want to go home on my own and my wolf wanted to go for a run" She answered as she pulled down her jeans and black yoga shorts covered her bottoms. Hey, my eyes can't handle it.

"Lucky day! Leo also wanted to ask you for a small run to the pack house! Right? Leo?" James said and I gave him a shocking look as he pushed me closer to Scarlet.

He backed away and Scarlet faced me. "You are?"

"Uh U-uh y-yeah" Crap, Why did I stutter? I sounded like a chihuahua shaking in front of a lion.

"Then let's go. Don't wanna run into hunters or police" She said and made her way to the forest. Before I follow her, James gave me a thumbs up and shouted "I'll wait for you guys at the pack house"