Seven Heroes

Anna stomped over to the superior campers. The seven Olympus Heroes; Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Piper Mclean, Jason Grace, Leo Valdez, Frank Zhang and Hazel Levesque. The 7 demigods were a mix of Greek and Roman, yet they still managed to see each other regularly despite the Roman Camp/Camp Jupiter was near San Francisco and Camp Half-Blood certainly was not.

"Right, you lot. Pack your backs or whatever we are going to save my brother, okay? Apparently, you are the ones that saved humanity or whatever you kids get up to in the summer. We are leaving in an hour." Anna announces, a stern look on her stormy face.

"We save the world in our summers," Frank mumbles, crossing his legs of the lush grass.

"Awesome. Let's go." She demanded, scowling at Hazel, who was laughing.

"Oh wait, you're serious?" She raises her eyebrows at Frank, noticing her stern look.

"Have you got Chiron's permission?" Annabeth asks, standing up.

"Well, no."

"Then it's a no-go," Percy says, turning to Jason.

"You destroy monsters, save the world, get lost in labyrinths, get turned into hamsters and you can't even sneak out of camp?" Anna scoffs, stomping off,

"IT WAS JUST THE ONCE OKAY?" Percy screams in her direction, the other campers laughing beside him.

"What was that about?" Piper says, exaggerating the "that".

"I heard from Chiron, actually, that her brother was kidnapped by Typhon, he's a demigod," Jason informs them lazily.

"Shouldn't we help her?" Leo asks fire dancing on his open palm, flickering on his fingertips.

A black mist appears randomly, Hazel jumping up in joy. Her brother, Nico Di Angelo appeared from the mist, falling into her open arms. Shadow travelling used up lots of Nico's energy.

"Bro you're back!" Hazel grins at her half brother, both children of Hades, or Pluto: the Roman form, for Hazel.

"I went to see Bianca in the Underworld, our dad said some of the spirits were causing trouble. Typhon I think." He explains breathlessly. The mention of Bianca Di Angelo made Percy feel a pang of guilt, back years ago Percy had promised to keep Nico's proper sister safe, as she joined Percy in a quest as a Hunter Of Artemis. Unfortunately, she took her life to save the other demigods on that quest. Percy always felt responsible for her death. Luckily her father is the Lord of the Underworld so she spends her days with Hades in his mansion with his wife Persephone.

"Yeah. We know." Leo grunts, snuffing out the fire.

"He kidnapped one of the new camper's brother. I guess we rely on Rachel for the next prophecy." Annabeth suggests smoothly.

Rachel Elizabeth Dare hosts the spirit of The Oracle of Delphi. Rachal isn't technically a demigod, both her parents are ordinary mortals, yet she can see through the mist. She took on the past soul of the Oracle, making her the new one. This allows her to see the past, future and make prophecies. She can also paint with her feet, which is cool - according to Leo.

"Why is there a grown woman on camp..." Nico asks, unsheathing his sword quickly.

"Yeah... she is a demigod. She and her ditsy friend found out at the age of 20. Wasn't long from now." Piper explains laughing.

"Is that Clarisse she is duelling with?"

~~~~

Hope, you liked this chapter- there will be a war one soon...