There had been one time where Octavia had also tried to help her, but, of no fault of her own, she had made matters worse. Elektra could feel her, slightly, healed wounds reopen and bleed once more from her head and other parts of her body from previous hunts and scouting trips that went wrong.

     Clarke had told people, or demanded, that they were to stay away from Elektra while she had tried to figure out a way to help her, while keeping Elektra locked up at the same time and at a safe distance, obviously not knowing the full lengths as to which the Grounder would go to be free or cause a casualty of the Sky People side.

     A young boy, who Elektra had found out the name to be Nathan Miller, while she was silently listening, had been on guard, watching Lincoln and herself. He had tried to help her eat and drink every so often but ultimately failed each time as she spat it back at him, glaring. Of course, she didn't have anything against him personally, but he was a Sky Person and she was a Grounder, the trust between them wasn't exactly strong. There was no trust between the two groups, why would there be? She had been taken as a prisoner after saving two of their lives.

     Bellamy, however, was a different story altogether. At least, from what she assumed his story would have been.

     There was no moment at any point in the day where he would look at her, not even a sparing glance, it was as if she wasn't even there. Every time he would interrogate or torture Lincoln, his attention never drifted to her.

     If she didn't know any better, she would say that he was distancing himself from her, for whatever reason he claimed. Elektra didn't care very much, in fact, she was grateful, although she did wish it applied to Lincoln as well.

     One of the days had been slightly better. She could feel her body healing and regain its strength once again, but the process was very slow, which was a given due to the fact that she hadn't seen the healer since receiving the wounds, or Clarke as she was the Sky People's designated healer. The wounds that she accumulated would leave a few faint scars, which, in time, would fade or be replaced by overlapping scars.

     Thankfully, due to the healing, her headaches lessened and Elektra felt as if she could finally breathe again.

     It wasn't long before the room dropped in temperature, and she knew the night was settling in.

     Octavia had climbed up the latch, poking her head into the room, to, possibly, see Lincoln again. Or at least that was what Elektra assumed was happening. Miller, however, scrambled from his seat, in the corner, to push her back. Surprisingly, Octavia only spoke about not wanting to see Lincoln again, all while sending a disgusted look towards him, her eyes raking up and down his body with her top lip curled up.

     Before she left, she handed a bag of nuts and berries to Miller. Octavia then turned back to the latch and descended from the level.

     Elektra tilted her head at her sudden change of heart.

     Soon enough, Miller got up, stumbling, laughing to himself as he stared at his hands, climbing down the latch, mumbling something to himself.

     Seconds later, Octavia returned. With her, she brought a pair of jackets. After setting them down on the floor, she quickly made her way over to Lincoln, untying him while telling him about her plan of getting them both out of the camp.

     Elektra squinted her eyes, looking towards the latch, realising that she gave Miller Jobi Nuts.

     When Octavia had finished getting Lincoln untied, she turned to Elektra stepping forward. She was short of a step when Elektra grabbed the fabric and yank down hard, ripping the fraying fabric even more before it snapped off completely, and brought her arms towards her body. She breathed in deeply, unwrapping the fabric from her wrists as Octavia, in shock, let out a small, 'Oh,' before she picked the jackets back up from the ground.