Chapter Two :: Little Snowcone

They did return but it was a very long and agonising wait and that wait is what we shall see.

The fear of what would happen to her was catching up to poor Elsa. The fear of losing what love her sister had for her, the fear of never being able to use her powers without hurting someone, the fear of herself. It was all coming to her in one blow.

And there was only one person who would listen.

"Hello, Little Snowcone." A man's voice that seemed too other worldly to be one said. The voice seemed to come from a land that wouldn't even dare be told in stories. That voice belonged to one of the most evil people in existence.

But we aren't talking about someone being there to do the most unimaginable and unspeakable things to a scared little girl. We are talking about someone trying to give comfort to someone who was in need of it.

Elsa sniffed.

"You know, I saw what happened in there. How you tried to save your darling sister."

No answer.

"She was quite a gem, you know. Shame she's going to die."

"What?" By this time, the girl's voice was so small it was a little difficult to hear her.

"Did you just make a sound? I was beginning to think you were mute, you know."

"What.. did you say before?" She tries to ask again, trying trying a little louder this time.

"You are very hard to listen to but I think I can manage it. Before, I had said that your sister is going to die. It really is a shame."

Her eyes widened. "She isn't going to die."

"I don't know, is she?" He asked in a dumbfounded manner. "But, I wouldn't be very sure of it if I were you. And even if she does survive, what'll that mean for you?"

"Me?"

"Yes, you. Who will stand up for you when dear little Anna blames her accident on you?"

"She wouldn't-"

"Who will be the one being held in chains so tight you can't even breathe?"

"I-"

"Who will be the one that will be hated by everyone she loves?"

The room began to grow much colder than before.

With his back turned to the little Elsa sulking on her bed, he smirked. "But you could always make... a bargain. I help you out, you help me out. I help you by tying to get Anna to not say a bad word about you and you will do as I ask."

"What do you-"

"Want? Other than your gracious company? Well, I want you to talk."

She went back to her silent ways.

"Talk about what happened, your powers, how you feel about that. Let me be the one to help you let it all out." He said simply. "After you tell me I'll help you. Is that a deal?" He turned to her as she nodded.

"Good. It may help you if we're better acquainted. I know your name, Elsa, but you've no idea of mine." He leaned in to her ear. "Pitch Black is what they call me."