11~ Text messages

Mitch's POV

Oh my fucking god. Scott just asked me out. I can't believe it, he actually asked me out!

He also gave me his number so I can always message him.

I pull up in our driveway. I don't like being home, it's not that I hate it but I just don't want to be with my dad or brothers. I hope that's gonna change soon though. What if Scott would become my boyfriend? Would I stay at his place for dinner? Or maybe even the night?

I grab my key and walk inside. My dad and brothers are in the living room watching tv and my mom is cooking in the kitchen.

"Hey mom." I give her a kiss on the cheek. I see that she is making lasagna. I love lasagna, it's so good.

"Hey Mitch. Were you working on that project with that boy." She gives me a side smile, her eyes sparkling excitedly. It's been way too long since I've had a crush on a boy, my mom is very happy for me.

"Yes, I was." I can't help the big smile that is escaping. "He asked me out." My mom and I start squealing.

My dad of course chooses that moment to walk in the kitchen, interrupting my happy mood. "What are you doing?" He asks, a slightly annoyed expression on his face.

"Am I not allowed to be happy?" I ask him, raising my eyebrows. Fucking douchebag. Mom snickers, but stops when she sees my dad's even more annoyed look.

"You don't just fucking squeal out of the blue. Tell me what's going on, we don't keep secrets in this house." He says sternly. I really can't stand him, if he would have asked nicely I would've told him. I know he's not going to like my answer though, he's still trying to make me straight.

"A guy asked me out." My voice doesn't waver and doesn't sound insecure. It's time that he is going to fucking accept it. I'm gay, no one can do anything about it. I'm out and proud.

"What did you say to him?" He asks. I can see him trying to keep his calm. I will never understand that man. So what if I like boys over girls? It's not like it changes me or something.

"I said yes. I'm going out with him." I say, waiting for his reply.

"I guess I can't stop you out of this house, but in this house my rules apply. I don't want you to bring boys here." It's not like I was planning on bringing him here.

"Fine." I look at mom. That means she won't meet him too. I know she probably wants to though. Maybe I should bring him here when my dad's at work.

"Dinner is ready." My mom says, putting the lasagna on a plate. We all get one and sit down on the chairs around the table.

Dinner goes by in silence, just sometimes interrupted by the usual talk about sports.

I go upstairs after dinner, practicing the song one more time. It has to be perfect and I know Scott's not gonna mess it up. Have you heard his voice? It's so good. And he said that he doesn't really sing. If I had a voice like that I would sing all the time.

I skype with Todrick and Amanda telling them everything that happened today. Amanda is very happy for me, Todrick is still a bit wary about Scott. He just doesn't trust people very soon and he thinks that asking someone on a date on the second day you met is also a bit soon. I don't agree with him though. It just feels right between me and Scott and I hope that I'm not the only one who feels that way.

Apparently Amanda met a girl in a cafe today. They exchanged numbers and have been talking for all day. I feel bad for Todrick with two fangirling friends.

After 1,5 hour of skyping with my friends I watch a little youtube and then go to bed. I check my phone one more time before going to sleep.

Scott: goodnight! I'll see you tomorrow

Omg. Scott messaged me goodnight. That's the cutest and most coupley thing to do.

Me: definitely! I'll see you tomorrow😘

I debated on the kissey emoji, but eventually put it there. I use that emoji with literally everyone and it's completely innocent.

Scott: sleep tight, sweet dreams😘

God how amazing would this be if he did this every night. That's what a boyfriend would do right? I've had one boyfriend before but that was nothing more than holding hands sometimes and occasional kisses.

Me: sleep well😚

I lay my phone down and close my eyes, ready for sleep to take me. I know I have a smile on my face as I fall asleep.

Sorry for this short fillerish chap guys

Vote?