Chapter 7

*****4 months later (December 21st)*****

            Finally, I think to myself, finally it is winter break, and I get to go home to spend Christmas with my family.  Although it’s going to be lonely without Laylee, I’m happy to see my family again.  Speaking of her, we have been dating for 4 months, and it’s the longest relationship I’ve ever had.  It’s funny how our one year anniversary will be on my birthday next year.  Anyways, I’m getting off topic.  It’s winter break!

            I walk back inside of the dorms after putting my suitcase, and everything I need in my truck to say good-bye to Laylee.

            I approach her dorm room, and right when I’m about to open the door her sister, Lauren, opens the door and jumps.  I stare at her weirdly and laugh.

            “God you scared me. I was just about to go wait in the car to go home with Laylana.” She explains.

            “Oh, well good timing for me then. I actually wanted to say good-bye to your sister.”

            “She’s in her room, don’t make-out too long, we got to go.” She says smirking.

            I mock her rolling my eyes then I hug her. “Have a good Christmas; I won’t miss you picking on me and Laylee.” I laugh.

            “Have a good Christmas too Aubrey.”

            I let go of her, and I brush aside her into the dorm room. I close the door behind me after Lauren leaves. I walk over to Laylee’s room, and I stand in the doorway leaning against it as I watch her finish packing. I watch as her body moves. Wow, I’ve never really noticed how curvy her body is.  She has a nice ass. I giggle to the thought of that, but too loud. It startles Laylee and she turns around.

            “You scared me Aubrey.” She says with her hand over her chest.

            As I open my mouth to say something she begins to talk.

            “Wait, what were you giggling about?” She raises her eyebrow. Uh oh, I’m in trouble now. Laylee and I haven’t really been too sexual to each other, if anything it’s been minor jokes. I think she respects my body. I like how we’re taking it slow though…

            “Nothing…..” I say staring at the ground.

            “Uh huh…. And what did I say about don’t be afraid to tell me things.”

            I look at her as she crosses her arms. Yeah I should probably tell her… I don’t want to die.

            “Okay… honestly I was thinking about how you have a nice ass.”

            My body starts to fill with butterflies, and my face feels burning red. I start to freak out thinking she can see my red face, so my face feels even hotter. I see her staring at me, and finally I panic and I cover my face with my hands. She starts laughing at me. Thanks Laylee, ugh.

            “You’re so cute when you blush and freak out.”

            “Come here…”

            I move my hands from my face, and I answer her demand, I walk over to where she is. She grabs my hand pulling me closer.

            “Y-y-your sister…. Said.. not to be… too long…” I say slowly swallowing hard.

            “And…?” She says grinning.

            I smile then I press my lips against hers interlocking my fingers with hers. I close my eyes and open my mouth to let her tongue slide inside.  Slowly I roll my tongue around hers, and I lay my free hand against her cold cheek.  I pull back slowly rubbing my lips on hers. We stare into each other’s eyes for a while.