Chapter 11

“Aubrey…” I hear my name, and when I hear my name I wake up.

            “Mmm….. what…” I stretch slowly and I feel Laylee laying on me. I open my eyes slowly blinking trying to focus. I see her staring at me smiling and I smile back.

            She kisses my chest slowly, and I move the hair out of her face.

            “We slept until 1 pm…” She stops and looks at me.

            “Wait we did?” I look over at the clock. “Oh no we have reservations at a restaurant at 2.”

            “You are spoiling me. I’m going to get payback. I will take you on a trip where I only spend money.” She stares at me.

            “I’d like to see you try.” I smile and kiss her lips.

            I roll her over onto her back, and I lay over her. I want to lie here longer, but I know we have reservations. I lay my head on her shoulder closing my eyes. I feel her hands rub my back slowly and I smile to her touch.

            “I’ll never leave you….” I open my eyes as soon as she says that.

            I kiss her jaw line slowly up to her lips. I lean up a little and stare in her eyes. “I won’t leave you either. I’ll die without you.”

            “Same here…” She presses her thumb on my bottom lip rubbing it. She moves it and kisses me. I kiss her back gently. “Come on, let’s get ready.”

            I go to my suitcase pulling out the clothes I want to wear to the restaurant. I look around in the room to see if Laylee is in here. I guess she’s changing in the bathroom. I start to think about last night and how amazing it was. She’s really good at making me feel good too. I finish putting on my clothes, and I walk into the bathroom. I stand in the doorway staring in the mirror at her and she looks at me smiling. She starts to put her make-up on, and I walk up behind her wrapping my arms around her. I press my lips against her neck, she stops putting her make-up on, and bites her lip leaning over the counter.

            “Aub…Aubrey come on… you’re making me horny.”

            I smile against her neck wanting to laugh at her. I barely do anything and she wants more. “I’m only kissing your neck; I love how easily you get turned on by me though.”

            “I will let you finish your make-up. I’ll be in the room.” I lean over to kiss her cheek, and I walk away sliding my hands from her stomach and waist. I go over to the couch, and turn on the TV waiting for Laylee to get done. I see the New Year’s live party already on. I can’t wait until Laylee and I are in Times Square.

            “I’m ready.”

            I turn the TV off, and look back at her. She looks stunning, as always. I walk over to her and grab her hand.

            We make our way to the restaurant and the streets are busier than ever. I’m taking Laylee to one of the best restaurants in New York. I’m glad I have money saved up in a special bank account for me. It’s pretty much from allowance when I was younger, holiday money, and summer jobs.

            Dinner was really good, it’s the best food I have ever had. Although Laylee ordered seafood, which I don’t like, she tried to try it. I had a tiny piece, but I know I’ll end up getting sick. I only did it for her though. We have spent the day eating, shopping, and looking around New York. Not only that we have taken tons of pictures. I’m sure Laylee will enjoy scrapbooking this stuff. It is now time to fill in Time Square. Its 9:00 and it’s already been filled up by so many people. I hold Laylee’s hand, going through the crowd. We’re lucky to be standing near where the singers perform. We are against the fence too. I told Laylee not to buy one of those silly hats that say something about be prepared to be kissed at midnight, but I have to admit it’s cute on her. I can see her nose turning red from the cold, but she’s resting her head on my shoulder. I wonder what’s going through her mind right now.

            “Thank you….” I hear her talking and I look at her.

            “What are you thanking me for?” I ask curiously.

            “This has been the best time of my life. I get to see my favorite singers perform right in front of my face, we might appear on TV, we’re spending time together in New York, and what I love most about this is that it’s all with you.” She smiles big, and a huge smile appears on my face.

            “Your welcome, I’m glad I get to spend New Year’s with you. I get to kiss you at midnight.”

            “That’s right, you don’t get to kiss me before midnight.” She says evilly.

            I open my mouth disappointed. “But…”

            “Shh…. Just enjoy the scenery.” She laughs and clings to me for warmth.

            I shake my head and lean over the fence for comfort. I stare around. “You know what I realized?”

            “What?” She asks staring at me.

            “My mom is probably recording this just in case we’re on TV.”

            Laylee and I look at each other for a moment and then laugh. My mom is that much of a dork to record her daughter on TV.

            I couldn’t ask for anything better right now. Well it would be nice to have something to sit down on. It’s kind of pain for to stand here for a while waiting for midnight. I don’t care though. I’m here to enjoy everything around me.

            It’s now 11:40, and everyone is getting excited because it’s almost midnight. The cameras actually did come around Laylee and I a couple of times. Being the dorks we are we yelled at the camera. I want time to hurry up so I can kiss her. She made me wait the whole entire day ever since we left the hotel. It’s pure torcher. I look at my watch it’s now 11:57. I get nervous for some reason. Maybe it’s the goose bumps from thinking it’s almost a new year. I see Laylee looking at me and I smile at her.

            “It’s almost time…” I say.

            “I know right, I’m getting all worked up.” She laughs a little.

            “Me too….”

            It is now 11:59 and I’m staring at the clock on the huge TV in Time Square. Finally… it is the countdown for the ball to drop.

            All I hear now is “10…9…8…”

            I look at Laylee counting with her and I hold her hand. And the final second slips through my lips “1….”

            I kiss Laylee, as everyone screams around us and confetti falls down. I leave my lips there for a little bit. I pull back staring in her eyes and I smile big. We both look up at the sky to see more and more confetti fall onto us. This… has been the best time of my life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is chapter 11! I hope y'all enjoy it. I'm sorry if it's short. I must warn you though this sequel is coming to an end though. I don't know how many more chapters I'll do but this is the last book to this sequel. It's my first books written ever. Thank you for reading!

Love. Peace. Vote. Comment. =]