"See you watching me , got something on your mind ? He asked looking dead in my eyes .

"Noooo " I said quickly directly my glance elsewhere.

Jo'Vier

Paris was just sitting there , in a tiny ass night dress. I had took a shower before looking to go find her but she was right her .

Walking over to her I dropped onto my knees . This women was beautiful. She was very hidden but she wasn't no punk , in time I'll have that broke out of her .

"Your very beautiful Ma and I'm real grateful to have you in my life " I said as she looked down at me smiling .

"Thank you baby , your very handsome too " she cooed grabbing my face kissing my cheeks . 

"Lie back " I said sternly , yet gently enough for her to know I wasn't going to hurt her .

"Why " she stuttered .

"Just do as I say , I got you " I said getting up to lock the door , her sister was always bussing in on us .

She laid in the middle of the bed with her eyes closed seemingly nervous and unprepared for what I had in store .

I was going to guide her , not do it for her , that way she'll overcome her idea of men taking advantage. It was evident the way she was so closed up .

Laying on my back I pulled her on top of me , rubbing her smooth thick caramel legs .

"I want you to sit on my face Paris " I said not blinking .

"Whhhattt ?" She stammered , I knew she heard what I said .

"You heard me now come on " I told her slapping her ass .

She looked down at me contemplating, I could tell she didn't want to hurt my head but fuck that shit I ain't gonna die .

I watched her ease her dress before pulling it over her head revealing her perfect body . Making me hard at once .

Calm down son , it ain't your time yet ...

She had me all types of fucked up . All that talk about guiding her went out the window .Sitting up I wrap her legs around me bringing out bodies closer if that was possible .

Omniscient

Jo'Vier looked into Paris' brown eyes , he knew she was the one . Surprising him she kissed him deeply taking his breath away .

He kissed her neck, making the hairs on her arms and legs stand , then he kissed along her neckline , then caressing her small but ample breast putting them in his mouth . Paris wriggled in need as he brushed his hand over her girl making her pussy throb and drip and he wasn't even half way .

Standing with her still wrapped around him he set her on her feet infront of the mirror . Going on his knees once again he slipped his hands into her wetness .

"Damn Paris , you so wet  " he breathed before putting his whole mouth to her clit .

She shuddered like a cold wind blew on her .

He flicked his tongue back and forth , sucked and nibbled on her womanhood . Placing his hands behind her because he could feel her getting limp .

"Look into the mirror , and don't you look away. You ... Are beautiful"  ... He said making her release backed up moans .

"You understand ? He questioned
"Yessss " she moaned .
"Say it then ! " he demanded
" I'm beautiful " she squeaked .

She began to shake as an unfamiliar feeling ripping through her body making her lose the will to stand .

"Fuck !!!!" He exclaimed as he looked at a now unconscious Paris .

A knock on the door brought her back to reality. Jo'Vier wrapped a towel around himself as she opened the door .

It was Torri .

She sniffed the room before turning to Paris .

"What I tell you bout yo cookie "

"Do not give it to no fuckboys " she recited in the most ratchet Torri like voice she had .

"Welcome to the family play boy, and I've got some stuff you both need to hear . So bring y'all nasty asses to the meeting room   . "

"Is the Sheik gone yet ? " Paris groaned .

"No , he not leaving no more "

If looks could kill she would be as dead .

"Just kidding , he's leaving in half an hour , been asking for you " She said walking out .

"Let's go get some breakfast shorty " Jo'Vier spoke up .

"Help me up first " Paris giggled .