Chapter 1

A/N: I do not own Twilight or The Vampire Diaries. I only own Clio or anyone else I decide to create. Clio's house is above and Clio's outfit is below. Clio's thoughts are in italics. I hope you enjoy reading L;)

 I hope you enjoy reading L;)

Clio's P.O.V:

Bella's mum cried as she gave us both hugs, even though I wasn't related to her I was like a second daughter to her. "Bella, Clio, you don't have to do this." She said. "We want to do this, mom," Bella lied, I didn't mind going, but Bella loved Phoenix's hot weather. "Tell Charlie I say hi." She replied, a worried look still gracing her face. "We will." I answered, giving her a small smile. "I'll see you soon," she insisted. "You can come home whenever you want – I'll come right back as soon as you need me." "Don't worry about us," Bella reassured her. "It'll be great, I love you Mom"

The flight wasn't too bad, but I could tell Bella was stressing over the car ride with Charlie. From what she told me, he was more the suffer in silence type. Just what I need, he will LOVE me talking all the time, I thought. I grabbed Bella's hand to give confidence.

When we got out of the plane, Charlie was waiting by a police cruiser. Bella had told me to expect this, as Charlie was known as Police Chief Swan to the town of Forks. He gave Bella an awkward one-armed hug before saying, "It's good to see you Bells." Bella muttered a "good to see you too" then stepped back saying, "Dad, this is Clio Mikaelson. She's my best friend." Charlie looked at me, eyeing me up and down to see if I was a good enough friend for his daughter. "Hello Chief Swan, I'm Clio." I said, my British accent coming through. "Please, call me Charlie. Are you going to be staying with Bella and I or have you got a place to stay?" "Don't worry, I already have a house here to stay at Charlie. Would you mind if you could drop me off? My car is going to be delivered at my house." I gave Charlie a sweet smile. "That's fine," Charlie grumbled. "Put your bags in the trunk."

"Have you grown your hair, Bells, it seems longer?" Charlie asked Bella. "Actually, Clio cut it last time you saw me." Bella muttered, the silence returning to the car. Great... I wonder whether I can open the window and jump out because of the awkwardness... I played with the rips on my jeans for the rest of the journey, trying to block the awkwardness. The car eventually came to a halt outside my house, you couldn't see the house, all you could see was the long drive leading up to it. "Right Clio, we're here." Charlie said to me. Yas! An opportunity to escape. "Thanks Charlie, I'll see you around. Bella, I'll text you." I quickly replied before jumping out and grabbing my bags. After I waved the cruiser off, I made sure no one was looking before vamp-speeding to the house.

After I unpacked vamp-speed, I started feeling peckish. I went down to the basement (that had a lock on it) and grabbed a blood bag from the store I kept. As I drunk from that, I took out my iPhone 7 plus jet black and started to text Bella.

 As I drunk from that, I took out my iPhone 7 plus jet black and started to text Bella

(A/N: Clio's phone above. C=Clio, B=Bella)

C- Bella. I'm bored. Do you want to come over?

B- Soz. I can't. I've got to unpack. 

C- Uhhh.... Fine, I'll just watch Netflix by myself. U mother ducker.

Bella didn't like me swearing, so I usually used substitute words, duck being one of them. I put on Netflix, eventually deciding to watch The Fault In Our Stars. I LOVE that film, but it is so sad.

As the film came to an end, I checked the time, 11:59. That was an okay time to go to bed but then I realised, it's a Sunday. Shit! It's school tomorrow!! I'm so screwed, I thought to myself. I quickly got changed into my PJ's and fell asleep wondering what would happen tomorrow.