~8~

Dawn's PoV
-----
I shuffled into school a week later. Everything was fixed up, the students were back and so were the teachers. I have a sling still but my bruises have healed and so have some of my cuts.

I was stopped suddenly, but gently by, I think a senior. Actually yes! Red! He looked me over and gave a small smile before gently patting my back.

"Welcome back." He said softly before walking off and my jaw dropped.

Oh my Arceus! Red spoke!

"T-Thanks Red..." I smiled as he walked off, giving me a small hand wave.

"Dawn! Your back!" I heard two familiar voices and I smiled as Barry and May ran up to me.

"Hello." I smiled at them and they smiled back before May gently hugged me.

"May I'm okay. Hug me normally! It's Barry who needs to be careful." I mocked glared at the boy who pouted slightly, causing May and I to laugh.

"Sorry Barry."

"That's a fine in one million Poke-yen!"
-----

"Misdrevus use Shadow ball! Eevee hit the Shadow ball with swift!" I called out as we practiced our contest moves. This would be Misdrevus' first contest and it so happened to be a double contest.

I moved with them, dancing as I laughed. They had done the move perfectly and little speck of darkness floated down with sparkles surrounding it.

"Yes that's it!" I laughed as the speck's disappeared.

The two Pokémon look at each other and smiled before dancing around me happily. I laughed as I sat on the ground, slightly out of breath as I kept laughing.

"What a freak!" Someone laughed and I raised my head, my eyes widening. Lisa and Ethan.

"W-What...?" I whispered as I stood up shakily. I still wasn't super strong on my feet and I instead of a sling I had a brace on my arm. it's not too bad actually. Pretty comfy.

"You're a freak! An accident prone freak!" Lisa kept laughing at me as Ethan smirked.

I lowered my head and sighed before looking up, smiling. Her words aren't going to bother me. She's just jealous that I got attention today (Mind you I hated every last minute of it but it was okay... sorta...). Plus I've slowly started rekindling my friendship with Lucas and that makes me happy too.

"Lisa your jealousy is showing. Might want to tone it down a bit." I teased as I stood up, a smile on my face. Ethan laughed loudly as Lisa just dropped her jaw.

"What did you just say to me?!" She yelled as she stomped over.

"Hide. Your. Jealousy." I ducked as she threw a punch at me and ducked once more as she threw another.

Jeez this girl can swing! I can't even fight by myself! I can only dodge swiftly and silently. I did a small step back, my hair catching on a small breeze.I swiftly did a small step to the side, ducking under her arm. Noticing my chance I grabbed the arm she swung and grabbed it, quickly moving behind her and pushing it against her back.

"I may still be a weakling, a freak, or any other word you want to call me. But I will always be stronger than you." I told her as I let go of her. Walking back to my Pokémon.

"Now please, go away. I have a contest to practice for." I smiled as Lisa and Ethan stomped away.

"That... That felt good." I whispered as I smiled.
~~~~~