3

I hid in the Janitor's closet as the final bell of the day rang, trying to catch my breath. Lisa, Ethan, and Calem, along with Blue were after me from what happened in Homeroom. Lucas was somewhere else, I was unsure where though.

"Gastly!" I yelped as the ghost type Pokemon appeared in front of me, it's tongue sticking out slightly.

"...Dawn?" Someone on the other side of the door asked and I stiffened. 

Lucas...

I stayed quiet, hoping he'd leave, but of course, he had to open the door. I turned my head, fear probably showing in them. He looked behind him then walked into the closet, shutting the door. the room became dark as he stood by the door, listening.

"Where is Lucas? He said he'd help us find The Showoff." someone growled and I knew instantly that it was Blue.

"Don't know. Come on, lets keep looking." Someone else said. Calem...

I quickly covered my mouth as the Gastly popped up again, scaring me and Lucas this time. Gastly laughed at us before disappearing again.

"W-What?" I tried to whisper but Lucas covered my mouth with his hand.

"Hush..." He whispered as more footsteps went by, most likely Lisa and Ethan.

After a few minutes, Lucas removed his hand and opened the door, looking out. He motioned for me to follow him and I nodded my head, curious as to where he would take me. I shut the door behind me and followed Lucas, pulling on my scarf gently. Lucas was doing the same and I couldn't help but smile softly. we both had the same habit and Neither of us bother to change it.

"Here..." Lucas handed me a small baggie and I opened it, letting out a gasp. Poffins... Piplups and Eevee's favourite. I didn't get any time to make them today in class as I was in the nurse office for my throat.

"H-How?" 

"You make them almost every day in class, you weren't in today so I uh..." He mumbled softly and I carefully put the baggie in my backpack, making sure that they wouldn't get smushed.

"W-why are you helping me?" I whispered as we walked out of the school, my eyes looking around the area.

"...I don't know..." He whispered as we started walking home. He lived across the road from me and May lives next door to me.

We walked silently as the sun began to set behind us, our shadows becoming longer. It was kinda an awkward silence but a relaxing silence  and I enjoyed it...

Maybe our Friendship can rekindle... Or we can talk to each other again...

~~~~~

I put the fresh poffins into my Poffin case as the bell rang, signalling the start of the weekend finally. I waved goodbye to Mr.Baking, the Poffin teacher, and quickly made my way to my Locker on the second floor. 

I groaned as I was hit with something, sending me into the lockers behind me. I looked up, one of my eyes shut as I looked at who hit me and with what. My eyes quickly widened as I quickly moved, the Cranidos barely missed me as it tried to use Headbutt again. I looked up and Realized who it was immediately.

Blue... Where'd he get a Cranidos though is my main question. I figured he was attacking me from yesterday's incident but Lisa and Ethan fully deserved it. I moved again quickly as Cranidos charged with Take down this time.

"Oi?! What are you doing?!" someone yelled and I looked up, my eyes widening even more.

"L-Lucas?" I whimpered as I sent out my Eevee who used Protect, shielding me from anymore.

"Nothing. Just giving the Showoff what it deserves." Blue snarled as Cranidos rammed into the shield.

"Knock it off!" Lucas snarled as he sent out Machop. 

"No."

"Blue I'm being serious. Knock it off." Lucas growled as he moved slightly. Eevee flinched as Cranidos used Iron head. One more attack and the protect would ware off.

"I told you already. No." Blue smirked and the next thing I knew the Shield shattered, Eevee's and I eyes both widens as it did. 

"Machop low kick!" Lucas growled and Machop nodded his head and attacked Cranidos.

"Mr. Pearl! Mr. Gary! What is going on here!" Professor Rowan yelled and everything stopped. I looked around, nobody was moving except for me, not even Eevee was moving.

"W-What is going on...?" I whispered as a flash of Light appeared in front of me. I shielded my eyes slightly.

A Pokemon? But... What's going on?

"I am Uxie, The being of Knowledge," The Floating Pokemon told me and my eyes widen.

The legendary Pokemon Uxie?!

~~~~~