6

[Reader] POV

I was really  getting excited for my first day in U.A...

Well who wouldn't? Izuku was really excited last night and he can't even sleep.

As i got outside your room you saw izuku was really nervous "looking good izuku..." I said as I look up and down on him, he blushed maybe flatter from what I commented to him "y-you too sis..." He said as he scratch his nape.

====================

"Are you Twp good? Is everything you need is there? Do you--" "mom! Were fine!" We both said in unison making mom smile "I'm just proud to see my daughter and son going to U.A together..." She said as she smile, me and izuku smiled back "okay mum! Were off!" Izuku said as he pull me outside as I waved to mum as izuku did too.

====================

We both made it to U.A and we just need to find our room.

Izuku said that were Class 1A and were totally need to find it.

Izuku and I walked to the building as I looked over to a collosal door "izuku--..." "There it is!!!" He said excitedly as he cut me off.

I sigh. We walked over to the gigantic door as izuku open it.I saw the guy with creepy glasses scolding katsuki wow didn't thought he'd be our classmate! I mock to myself as I thought .

The creepy guy came over to us "hello! My names tenya--" I cut him off as I really know his name "we know..." I said coldly as he looked at me "thats rude! Cutting your new classmate's speech is--" once more I cut him off "I know.." I said with a boring expression.

I looked over to katsuki who seemed to be glaring at us...

As he caught me looking he looked away. I ignore it because I don't want a fight in our first day.

"Ahh! Its the wavy haired guy! And the rescue girl!" We both turn around to see the girl that we saved from the entrance exam.

He looked over to izuku as she praised him making izuku blushed "if you want to make friends then leave..." Some tiring voice said, I looked at the brunette girls back to see a guy in some sleeping bag or something.

He unzipped it and stand up. My eyes were a bit widened, I think Ive seen thus guy a long ago.

"I'm your adviser teacher..." He said with a tired voice as we all come in.

As our teacher were in front everyone's eyes were on him. While me wondering where did I see this guy a long ago.

====================

He was telling something about training and blah blah!

And he said if we got lower score will be kick out of the school, thus made izuku shake a little as I have the same looked at my face.