Normal POV

"Izuku wait up!" You shouted as you try to follow your brother "hurry up (Name)! Or we'll miss the villain!" He shouted back "are you sure theres a villain?!" You asked with a face of 'really?!' That.

"Yeah! Now hurry up!" He shouted as he ran faster "you know my stamina is low right?! And maybe we'll get late for school?!" You shouted as you try to cath up with him.

===={time skip all the scene from the villain attack}====

"So as third year students. Its time to start thinking seriously about your future of what you want to do with your lives!" The teacher spoke as the whole class was looking at him except for you , izuku and katsuki not paying attention "I could pass some carrier attitude test but..." The teacher paused as he snatch the papers in his desk as he throw it away "why bother! No you want to go on the hero track!" He said as the whole class cheer except from you three, as izuku raise his hand a little why you didn't care "Hey teach! Don't lump me in with these bunch of losers! I'm the real deal." Katsuku pause as he looked at the teacher very proud of what he said "but these guys will be lucky to end up being side kicks to some busted dilester." He said as he jump on Hus desk standing up babbling his tests and ace the mock test as the teacher spoke loose of excitement "oh yeah! The midoriya siblings will go to U.A too right?" He said as katsuki froze to his spot, while izuku flinched and know what will happen next.

"Hah! Izuku?!" One of the student said as the whole class started to laugh at him "th-they got rid of the rule! Maybe I'm the first one?" Izuku said a little shaky.

While you were starting to get pissed of and black aura coming out of you. As katsuki bomb izuku's desk make you more angry.

The class become quiet when they notice you black aura "isn't it getting cold here?" One of the girl student said "Oh my god! Is it (Name)? Katsuki should stop bullying izuku, (Name) is getting furious!" One whispered back as they stare at you.

"Listen here deku! Your one below this rejects--" katsuki was cut of when he feel Hus feet was frozen.

He turn around to see the classroom was blue and snow coming out of the ceiling.

He looked at your direction, he saw you looking down on your lap with a black aura coming out of you.

Every student was freezing including the teacher.

"Th-thats e-enough b-bakugou...even y-you (Name), please turn the class back to its temperature?" He said as he was freezing. Katsuki sat down arms crossed as you turn the class back to normal.

You came closer to izuku as you help him up.

He walked towards Hus seat and sat down.

You did the same as you slightly glare at katsuki.

"Wow...(Name)-Chan's quirk so powerful!" One of the student whispers "you ain't see nothing yet!" The girl with orange hair (remember her? Beside izukus seat!) Whispered back.

"Okay class pay attention!" The teacher said as he write something on the board.

===={time skip}====

[Reader's POV] finally!

The class was just over as me and my brother packing up out things as my brother scanning at his phone on this incident that happen thus morning.

"Bro?" He looked at me and hummed "I'll go to the rest room just bring my bag." I said with non-emotion voice and face.

Yes. I'm like thus when were in public me and my bro. But in our house I'm the energetic one that's why mum never worried.

I got outside and head to the bathroom.

"(Name)-chan!" Some one called my name. I saw two of the girl in my class their girl with orange hair and blue one. I looked at them with non-emotion face "w-were sorry we laugh at your brother!" They apologized as they both bow.

I ignore them and walked away without saying anything.

===================

I made my way to the classroom and open the door. U saw karsuki was in front of me glarring daggers at izuku.

Two of his 'friend' noticed my presence as they flinched and looked scared.

And then katsuki look his way on the door on where I am.

He looked/glare at me "tsk!" He said as he bump my shoulder making me feel I wanted to punched him. As Hus friends use the other door.

I came closer to izuku and puck my bag on his desk and head out not saying anything "sis! Wait up!" Little did he know I was hurt outside when I know that katsuki was threating him to not go apply U.A and don't ask me why.

He just follow me until we made it outside. I notice Hus book of 'hero analysis of the futer' and took it not saying anything and give it to him.

"S-sis...d-did I make you a-angry?" He stutter as I just looked down "ah! I'm s-sorr--" before he finished it, I hugged him while he calm down "please defend your self next time. You know I'm not always around..." I said as he hugged back and oaty head "I will sis." He said I looked up to him to see His smile, after that I squiz him making him squek.

I pull apart "heh~ cutie! Cutie! Cutie~~!" I said as I pinch his cheeks.

===={time skip where izuky meet all might and tell that he can't be a hero}===

Izuku stared down as he was about to cry when he remember he left you alone!

He ran and meet you at the crowd at tattion district.

He goes at your direction and hold you shoulder. He looked at your face to see that your eyes were windened "(Name)! What's wrong?" He said you pointed where the villain is that made izuku looked at it.

He saw katsuki being hostage by the villain that all might has been looking for.

Izuku jump out of the crowd as the people and the pro-heroes shouted at him "izuku!!" You shouted as you followed him "hey!!" Said one of the pro heroes.

Izuku throw Hus bag at the villain but no use, and katzuki was running out of oxygen.

"Izuku! What were you thinking?!" You scolded him as you help him help katsuki "I can't just see kacchan die!" He shouted "you can't never defeat me! I'm made out of liquid." He said as he still Not letting go of katsuki.

Thus made you make an idea if he's a liquid that means I can freeze him! You thought as you hold his liquid body and freez it "what the--" just in time when someone said Detroit Smash!

And this voice made you rwmeber of all might when you were attack by this monster earlier.

This time the weather changed its raining.

==============

Everyone was now safe especially katsuki. You were beside izuku that's being scolded by the pro-heroes "and you young girl! I know thus guy is brave from saving his friend, but how did you made the villain stop moving?" One of the pro-heroes asked "i frozed it." You said sitting looking at your lap not even thinking who's asking you.

You look over to your side to see katsuki being praised by the media.

You look again to izuku and he look back to you "are you okay?" You asked he smiled while you sigh in relief...

================

That was long !

Words 1283!

Hope you like this!