1

*Chloe's POV*
I was walking the streets of Madrid, Spain. I looked around seeing cameras flashing. I had just arrived at the stadium of Ciudad. I was lucky to have a brother in this team.

Sergio Ramos

Real Madrid. I would always watch him practice and play often. Of course, I have to support my big brother sometimes. That's what a little sister should do.

    The cameras became a bother, but I had to get used to it. I sighed and walked off inside the stadium, passing by securities.

"Chloe! You're here! Hola como estas hermana?" He asked me as I hugged his muscular body. "Muy buen!" I replied, his cologne filling my nose as I hugged him. "Colonia fuerte que tienes allí." I giggled as I stepped back, rubbing my nose. "Yeah, I have to impress the ladies ya' know?" He raised his eyebrows.

"So, I heard you have a fiancé?" We walked towards the arena, I raised my eyebrows and gave him a look. He never showed me what she looked like. "Si. We're working on our plans for the wedding!" He looked up. "That's great, Serg!" I hugged him tightly. We were walking and talking, after the boys came and greeted me.

"These are, Marcelo, Bale, Benzema, Isco, and Toni." Sergio introduced me.

  After introductions, a tall guy with a guy rushing into entered the arena with his head down. "Oh, and this is James." He looked up, and we made eye contact.

God, was he cute.
His eyes.
His smile.
EVERYTHING.

I looked at him and smiled back. "Hola, I'm Chloe." I shook his had. "Ohh, so you're Sergio Ramos' sister." He stated. "Nice to meet you." Sergio coughed interrupting our eye contact, which made James and I go into a flustered state.

  "So our game is at 5:45 today. And it's just 3:52. We should go hang out for a bit." Everyone agreed, "let's meet at my place!" Cristiano yelled out and everyone has left to meet at Cris' place.

One last guy arrived at the stadium and looked me in the eyes. My eyes widened, "Cristiano." He smiled slightly and nodded his head.

James and I were the last ones to leave. I looked at him and smiled. "So, how is Real Madrid going so far?" Knowing that I just arrived to meet my brother. "Muy buen!" He replied happily. "Mis sueños se hicieron realidad para estar con ellos!" He continued.

His smile is everything! He just makes my heart melt. Quit it Chloe, you just met him!

I snapped out of my thoughts when he asked me a question. "What do you do for a living?" He looked down at me. "Oh, um, I play professional soccer!" I looked at him proudly. "I see that soccer runs throughout the whole family." He joked, and nudged my shoulder. I giggled and smiled. I looked at him. We both entered his car, since I took the taxi.

After the long ride and talking with him, we were both actually getting along. I looked out the window and saw a huge house. After awhile for gazing, I hadn't realized he had gotten out the car and opened the car for me. "Such a gentleman!" I giggled, "anything for a beautiful girl." I kissed his cheek in response, he blushed at my actions.

We opened the door to Cristiano's place and we were greeted by the players.

  "What took you guys so long?" Marcelo curiously asked. Sergio gave us a suspicious look and squinted his eyes. "Something fishy is going on here." He said. "Tal vez solo sea usted." Cristiano replied.

Everyone laughed and after a few hours we left to go get ready so they can get ready for their match.

Okay guys so this is my first story and chapter I hope you guys liked it! xx