Personal stuff. Authors note

Guys, I may not post for a while. I love writing this, and I am so happy it's gotten as far as it has. I never expected it to. But it may take a while for me to pick it up again. I am bad at leading up to things and putting in filler, so I'm just going to go ahead and put it. I have very very bad depression and I just am not motivated to do anything really. And don't get too worried, I'm not cutting. I just wanted to tell you guys that just in case you wonder why it takes me so long to update. And if you peoples ever feel like you need to talk, then just send me a message. You can on here, or on Amine Amino, my username is Serith. You can feel free to message me anytime about anything- even if it is just like wanting to have a conversation with someone-I'll reply, or at least try to.
And one more thing, this isn't really to relevant right now, but I still need somewhere to put it so I'm putting it right here: I'm bisexual. I really just needed to get that off of my chest. And if you guys don't approve of it, please keep your opinion to yourself. This is the only subject matter I'm going to say that about.

Oh and should I do a face reveal? Just wondering if y'all would want to see that or not- probably not, I'm ugly as hell. Lol

                                                                                        Bye peeps, love ya
Serithstar