Marigold

(Y/N)'s Pov

My shift ended and I met Zane outside My Little Collector. It seemed Zane has no idea what to do on a date or where to go so I was happy enough to set it up. We walked through the mall until Zane grabbed my hand, we both blushed.

"Where exactly do we go?" Zane asked in a shy voice.

"Well, do you want to go shopping?" I asked.

Zane thought for a minute and gave me a sweet heart-warming smile and gave me a nod of approval. I blushed and held my head down, why is he so cute? No man should be this cute. We went to a clothes store in the mall and looked around.

"Zane! You have to try this on." I said excitedly and picked out a few clothes.

"What!? N-no way! They're way too bright!" He said and gave me a worried expression.

"Nope, no excused, go try them on." I said a forced him into the males dressing room.

"Now go change into those....and let me see them! Do not cheat just because I can't go in there!" I yelled and stood at the dressing rooms entrance.

A while had passed and I decided to look at a few other clothes when I heard Zane's voice behind me.

"This looks so weird on me." Zane mumbled and my eyes widened. He...looked...so...handsome!!

(Pic of Zane and the shirt he's trying on. Btw, I DO NOT own the picture. I just found it in a manga and thought it fit Zane.)

"It looks weird doesn't it?" Zane asked, he had even taken off his mask!!

"No! It looks adorable!" I said and quickly took a picture.

"Gah! What're you doing!? So embarrassing......" Zane mumbled, his face was bright red and he covered his face.

I giggled and walked up to Zane. He then relaxed and took a deep breath, "I'm gonna change now."

I nodded a he went back into the dressing room. He came back out with the clothes he normally is wearing and the other clothes in his hands.

"I think.....I'll go buy these." Zane said with a slight embarrassed smile.

"What!? Really!?" I asked with a big smile.

Zane laughed slightly and said "Yeah, when I saw your smile when I wore these....it made me really happy and made my heart beat really fast."

I then jumped into Zane's arms and hugged him tightly. "OHHHH ZANE!!!!! You are so sweet!"

He laughed again and gave me a quick kiss before we went and searched a few other spots for clothes.