Petunia

(Y/N)'s Pov

Three days passed after that and it felt like a dream. I can't believe we are actually officially a couple. Yes, it may be moving too fast but I want to feel this warmth and happiness while I still can.

Today I had to wake up early for work. I got dressed and left my house and went straight to work. I guess I was the first one there because the lights were off in My Little Collector and that metal shutter was still down. I frowned slightly and pulled out my keys and unlocked the shutter, pulling it up. Normally the manager or another employee was here before I was so they're probably running late.

I shrugged my shoulders and unlocked the door, going inside. Everything was a little creepy in the dark but as soon as I turned on the lights everything was all good. I went to the front counter and clocked in on the computer. I sat down and pulled out my phone and started reading fanfiction.

After a few minutes the bell on the door rang and some kids with their parents came in. I wasn't expecting it, but then I noticed Zane had came in too.

"Zane!" I said excitedly and turned off my phone, jumping out of my seat.

Zane looked at me and I went around the counter and gave him a hug.

"What're you doing here?" I asked.

"Well....." Zane started, "I wanted to ask you on a date."

My cheeks felt slightly warm and I smiled. "Of course! Where did you have in mind?" I asked.

"I don't know....I've never done this before." Zane mumbled.

I then came up with an idea. "Zane, meet me after work okay? And then we'll go for a date."

Zane nodded and kissed my cheek. "I-I um, am gonna go get the new season of My Little Horsies." Zane blushed.

"Okay." I giggled and went back and sat down.

Yas!! A date with Zane! I know exactly where we can go too! I had gotten too excited and leaned too far back in my chair and ended up falling backwards.

"Waah!!" I yelled as I fell back. It made a loud crash as I fell against some boxes filled with plushies. At least it didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would.

I stood up and fixed my chair and sitting back down. A few customers stared at me and I blushed slightly and looked away. Oh well! At least Zane didn't see......(hopefully) I looked around and scanned the area of the store when I saw Zane laughing. His mask has slipped down and I could see his smile.

Great, I embarrassed myself in front of him but....at least I got to see him smile.