Hazel smiled, "We'll have time to talk later, why don't we just use the normal seating we took?" you felt a little sad, it seemed like Hazel didn't want to talk to you, but you knew you were probably being paranoid. Still, it was fun talking to Hazel, and you wanted to do it more often.

"C'mon! You know I'm not taking no for an answer" you said grabbing her hand, pulling her towards the car. She looked panicked at Dodie who just smiled.

"That sounds cool. Tessa can drive me and Bry" she said, and Tessa looked sympathetically at her. You were really confused but decided not to press about it. The group split up and you and Hazel walked towards the car. You drove and Hazel and you talked for a long while on how things had been. As you neared the plaza, Hazel turned to look at you, a mischievous grin plastered on her face.

"So, any fun guys or girls dropping into your love life?" You giggled thinking about Dodie.

"Just one girl, but she'd never like me" Hazel's face dropped and you smiled, sort of sadly

"Don't sell yourself short, there are a million people who'd love to be with you," She said, and you guys got out of the car, heading inside the restaurant. As you guys settled down, you noticed every one of your friends staring intently at Dodie but decided not to say anything. She sighed and stood up, looking at you. 

"Can we talk outside Y/N?" she said, and you followed her outside.

"What's going on? you asked her, and she breathed in a heavy sigh before starting to speak.

"Well, I know we've been friends for so long and I feel like I can tell you anything, but I probably can't tell you this. I'm really scared and I know I should just say it, but I honestly can't cause it's so fucking hard!"

"Dodes, you know you can tell me anything right?," You held her hands in yours and she smiled at me. "I promise whatever you say, I'll be fine with it"

"It's....I'm.." she paused and then sighed again. "It's just all the stress getting to me. That's probably it. I really feel like I can't do anything right these days. It's like I need to do something more for my fans!"

"Why the heck were you scared about telling me that?" you asked her, laughing. "Dodie fucking Clark, you can do anything. You are doing everything by being here, on the Earth, by making all these videos. Everyone feels lucky to have you" she smiled and started to walk away, but you held her back. "I need you to scream 'I AM DODIE FUCKING CLARK AND I AM AMAZING'" Dodie laughed at you and then screamed out

"I AM DODIE FUCKING CLARK AND I AM SO FUCKING AMAZING!" She laughed and hugged you tightly. "Thanks, Y/N, you're amazing"

You guys walked back and in and sat down.

"So, anything interesting happen," Tessa asked you and you looked at her confused.

"What?" I asked

"C'mon Y/N/N! Were you surprised?" Bry said, and you shot him a confused look

"Again, what?" You asked. Dodie looked panicked and started to speak but Bry cut her off

" When Dodie said she liked you! It must have been cool, having your best friend in love with you right?" You looked at Dodie, confused, too see that she had visibly stiffened and there were pools of tears in her eyes. Hazel and Bry froze and started to whisper to each other.

"We were only joking!" They said as Tessa watched wanting to see how this would play on. You didn't care much about them. Your heart was beating out of your chest and you looked over at Dodie.

"Dodie?" You asked her, reaching out to touch her hand but she flinched back

"I'm sorry Y/N," She said, turning away and shoving herself outside. You took a moment to understand what was happening, and tried to follow her but she got in her car and drove off. So you stepped back and returned to Tessa, and a worried Hazel and Bry

Dodie's P.O.V

I can't believe it! The look in Y/N's eyes, so surprised, so confused. She probably hates me now. All these thoughts consumed my mind as I ran out of the store and got into my car, driving off and trying not to cry. I stopped at the store on the other side of the road and slowly just let out my sadness. I knew couldn't keep Y/N and Tessa, Hazel and Bry waiting, but I couldn't face Y/N right now, I looked like a mess. I would just have to deal with it later.

I shot a quick text to Tessa and then proceeded to leave, taking my car back home. I know it wasn't a great thing to leave Y/N there without a ride back, but I was sure she could just catch a ride with Tessa instead. I had had a mess of a day and all I needed was a romantic movie marathon with some ice-cream or cookie dough.

Tessa's P.O.V

Dodie: Sorry, I have to leave

Dodie: Can Y/N catch a ride with you?

Tessa: Sure, Feel better love <3

I looked over to Y/N and where she stood. She looked sad, confused and a bunch of emotions just compressed. I was sure that there were so many thoughts going on in her head but she needed some rest because most of all, she just looked tired. Like she wanted to get away from everything. Hazel and Bry came over to me and told me they were leaving and asked if Y/N was going to be okay. I told them she could catch a ride with me and that Dodie had left

. Then I went over to Y/N and she raised her head up to look at me. I pulled her in and gave her a hug. She was initially surprised and stiffened, but then her body softened and she rested her head in on my shoulders and started to sob quietly. We stood there for a few minutes before she pulled away.

"Where's Dodie?" She said, rubbing her eyes

"She had to go, you wanna catch a ride with me?" Y/N nodded and we walked outside.

"I like her, you know" Y/N said suddenly as we were walking to my car. My inner fangirl was bursting inside but I had to keep calm because this day was exhausting." It was just the timing" she continued " I was so surprised and confused that she liked me back, but I don't know what was going through her head. I'll text her telling her I like her"

"No!" I said loudly, causing Y/N to flinch. I softened my voice a bit "I mean, give it a day or two and then go over to her place. Get some flowers or chocolates and just tell her you love her!" I looked over to her "I mean don't you wanna see how she looks when she finds out?" Y/N looked up at me with a determined smile and then got in the car.

"Thanks Tessa," she said, smiling at me. I shot her a smile back. I hoped whatever had happened would be for the best and that my OTP would eventually come true

--------------------

So quick note, I'm editing everything so you might see slight changes on each chapter. Added moments, little cute things, nothing too big to change the story, but I'm slowly editing everything so there might be some inconsistencies. Anyways, Thanks for 15k reads! I'm really happy about that! For new readers, enjoy reading Absolutely Smittern!