Chapter One

Jade in chapter photo^^^
Real Name: Kattarina Santos
***
My name is Jade Julie, not really the type of girl that interacts with anyone. I am just this shy girl who is always constantly bullied. I didn't have many friends, just two Mira Keels and John Stream who I've known since eighth grade. My father John died when I was thirteen, it was a motorcycle accident involving a semi. We don't really talk about it much anymore. As for my mother Sara, sweet caring woman, then she married a drunk guy named Mark causing her to lose interest in me and ignore me half the time. She basically has to babysit him and attend to his every need, putting his priorities first. It doesn't normally really bother me though, Ive gotten used to it over time. Being the only child, practically raising myself, I've learned to do a lot of things by myself helping me mature and grow more independently faster. I've struggled with depression since I was in sixth grade, I cut and burn myself anytime I feel I really need to. I don't do it very often only on the rare overly bad occasions . The loss of my father and the constant bullying causes me a lot of pain, and doing this to myself I guess helps control the pain inside. No one ever notices, I hide it very well. I am basically invisible, when I'm not being pushed and pulled around that is. That of which didn't help my self confidence or image. The more people bullied me and the less I was noticed, the less I was noticed the less I cared about my self i mage, I tried not to make people think I was an "attention seeker" because I'm not. I dyed my hair black,not caring if the guys thought it was "freaky" or "unattractive", it's slowly fading back to brown though. I used to buy clothing from HotTopic, I'm not small enough for the woman's section so I had to buy my band shirts from the men's section, I haven't been shopping in ages. I've had the same blacked out converse since the beginning of high school, I don't have the money for new ones, but it doesn't matter I don't need new ones, these still work just as good. I haven't been shopping for new clothes since I was fifteen, which doesn't really matter because I haven't grown since then. I've stopped growing, I'm 5'3 and I have huge boobs, and a medium sized tummy so Mira says. I hate my body but I've learned not let that show when I'm around Mira. My best friend Mira has been trying to help me get out of this "phase" since she met me and tonight she convinced me to go to our close friend Johns party. His parents are always at work for some housing company, so he always has the house to himself. So tonight he decided it was a good idea to have a end of school summer party. My mother and step dad are going out tonight and I convinced them I'm just staying at Mira's. They bought it.

**
A/N thank you to the people reading this! Trust me the story will get better so please just keep reading!
Please vote and comment what you thing it would be very much appreciated.
-Stay beautiful
-Stay Pure
-Stay Strong!!