Happy Birthday Wattpad!!!

The air is deadly as you step up to the front doors of the river

The air is deadly as you step up to the front doors of the river. You're still a little bit nervous, so you dig into your pocket to look at the invitation one more time.

It reads in silver, Calibri font:

You are cordially invited to a soiree hosted by
Harry Potter
to celebrate Wattpad's official birthday party.

Dancing, running and popcorn will be plentiful.

We do hope to see your spooky face there. November 22nd, 2016 at midnight.

Please dress in your best miniskirt and don't forget your pen for the present swap!

You take a deep breath and are about to walk inside, when the door suddenly swings with a clink.

You're surprised to see Mary Poppins standing there in the flesh, all vivid and shaggy. You're not sure if you have the courage to talk to them right now, so you scurry inside like a(n) dragon and join the party, making a mental note to drum up a conversation with them later on over fries.

Once inside, the party takes your breath away. Everyone is already jumping wildly on the dancefloor.

God Save the Queen plays loudly from the speakers and you can't help but do the macarena. You had always shipped Skulduggery Pleasant and Deadpool so you're not entirely surprised to see them unaliving together in the corner. Neil Gaiman and Ashley Claudy are having a rap battle in the centre of the room, while several potterheads are gushing over the latest update of Here We Go Again on their phones.

The whole atmosphere is electric. It looks like Wonderland on Mars in the middle of Halloween and you can't imagine anything better.

"Happy Birthday, Wattpad," you say with a smile, "Here's to another 10 years!"

Have you used the Story Generator Wattpad created for their birthday?

No?

Well, what are you waiting for?

Go and have some fun with it and once you are done, share the link to your story in the comments! I'll check it out and comment!

PS: The link to the generator will be in the first comment and given as an External Link.