Chapter 5

Song:

Mercy
Shawn Mendes

Lynn  p.o.v

Lauren came down wearing a baggy tee shirt and torn jeans. She is messed up.

"Hey as$" she greeted me while getting inside and I greeted back "Hey bitch !" And started to drive.

We jammed all through our way to school. 

After parking the car, we stayed inside and made a call to jane asking where she is.

If your wondering why we wanted to call her, ofcourse what your thinking is right

we wanna make the typical plastics entry XD, As we are seniors we wanna make a terrific entry to maintain our reputation. As we were waiting Lau got a call and she started to talk on her and I was sighting. That was when the least expected thing I would think of in the universe happened. 

I saw a familiar car BLACK BMW with scratching all over it entered the school gates.

My mind couldn't stop questioning 

It was like, Wait what, wasn't it, isn't it, No ,Oh my old gods and new gods, yes, what , may be , Jesussss...

I am screwed 

No wait come down lynn, first breathe.

May be someone from his family might study here, On first place why should he even study here I have even seen him in our grade before. 

Must be somebody else. That stranger with familiar car drove right beside my car. I just went black, I was waiting for him to come out 

And He came out, That he is none other than that stupid moron who called me dumb.

That was second I realized am hiding right now, what the hell is wrong with me. In one way or other I think Its better to hide. :D What if he's here to take revenge on me. 

I donno whether am scared of him coming here to get revenge on me or me trying to face him. He looks like my weakness. 

I have no luck with guys only. Why am in not having a normal love life jane or no of proposals like lauren. 

Meanwhile Lau was still on the phone with some guy chatting, flirting and drooling, Yes all this on a single call. My bitc is Talented you see.

I was happy she did not see me hiding. pfft

Just then Jane came along with her boyfriend Nick, why should she come with him. I wanted only us to make grand entry.

We went over to her. We greeted Hey buffalo( Yes I forgot to mention, we call her buffalo because jane loves eating, thanks to her genes she never becomes fat) she greeted us back 

hey tortoise(Lauren) and Donkey(ME XD) 

Lauren is too slow in everything, when we take 10 steps she takes two steps.

Me, I like eating paper :D 

I asked "What made buffalo late?"

Jane "Took some time to Iron my hair you see"

Lau "Looks like time paid well, your the most beautiful buffalo I have seen come lets go in"

Have I ever told you, Jane is most prettiest among we 3, she takes care of her hair and skin carefully while we dont care about anything. 

Time to get inside the school :) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for reading <3

please support my book.