Confession of a Cheerleader (lesbian Story) 8

Start from the beginning

Thank god I cleaned my room. And with pride, I opened my room and gestured her to take a seat beside my workstation. She smiled and sat on the comfy chair. She then placed her glass of orange juice on the table where a couple of unopened beer bottles were at and asked cautiously, "Are you an alcoholic?"

"Nope, I don't really drink much. Just occasionally." I replied with confidence. I had to assure her that I am not some hopeless drunkards living desperately in this world. "I love beer though.'' I continued. Then I noticed her eyes fixed on my tummy, she was probably thinking of beer bellies.

"Don't worry about this." I said as I exposed part of my abs. I saw her gawked and quickly looked away. I feel more confident now. Thank you vodka!

Then I continued, "Do feel comfortable in my room while I take a quick shower alright?"

"You don't mind me looking around?" Jane asked as I saw her looking at the photos which were pasted on my wall just beside my workstation.

"Enjoy." I retorted with a smile, headed to the bathroom outside my room while leaving the door slightly opened.

After showering, I put on a shirt and baggy shorts. I dried my hair which didn't take long as I had boy's cut and brushed my teeth. Then I went out of the bathroom and took a quick peek inside my room. Jane was no where near my workstation. She was probably on the other side of my room.

Then I went in, feeling more confident than before. I believed I was more presentable now after the shower which took me for about half an hour.

As I entered, I smiled to myself. Jane was in fact, sound asleep on my bed. But she wasn't snoring. I tiptoed nearer, trying not to make a single noise that would wake her up. I watched her sleep comfortably on my bed and felt blessed that I could see her at rest. She's beautiful even when she's sleeping, I thought.

I wanted to kiss her. My hand mechanically went closer to her and started stroking her hair. And suddenly, she opened her eyes and smiled. A smile that would make anyone be at ease.

"There's some dirt." I said and quickly pulled my hand away. Why did I just do that?

And she smiled and said, "Sorry, I couldn't resist your bed. It just looks so comfortable."

"It is." I said jokingly. And she giggled.

"So let's get started then." Jane said as she rose from the bed, held my hand and led me to my workstation. I felt my heart missing a beat again as I felt her soft hand on mine. I held tighter, and so did she. I started singing in my head. And we gradually let our hands go like as if we didn't want to. Well, I know I didn't want to.

She then asked me to sit beside her so that she could easily guide me along in my math. Jane was really good in math. I will love numbers if she'll be the one teaching me with it.

I then pushed aside whatever thoughts of "ifs'' and "possibilities" that may happen between the two of us and focused on my work. I shouldn't be a headache to her. I'll make her job easy, I thought.

After doing a couple of topics, we had to end the session. I was hungry and I felt that Jane was exhausted. It was 8:48pm.

"You want some chinese?'' I asked as I took my phone which was placed on the bed.

"That'll be fine." Jane replied. "Can I lie down on your bed?" She asked with a laugh.

"Feel free." I responded and sat down just at the bottom of her feet while I ordered for takeaways with my phone. While I was ordering, I watched Jane shutting her eyes. She was falling asleep again. I bet she has been juggling quite a few tasks, and that includes her tutoring me. I felt bad as I watched her worn-out self resting. I had to do something in return from all the troubles I added to her list.

As I put down the phone, I laid myself beside her. The alcohol in me has died down, but I don't feel uptight now. I looked at the ceiling and started humming to myself. And then I felt someone staring. I turned to my side and saw Jane looking at me with her face gently laid on her hand. She then placed her leg on top of mine and smiled. I smiled back.

"I'm sorry. I just feel tired." Jane said while looking at me intently in the eyes. Her weariness caused her eyes to be watery. She was glowing gorgeously. Jane gave a big yawn while covering her mouth. I watched her lips touched each other. It was undeniably tempting. I badly wanted to kiss her.

"It's alright. Everyone gets tired and that includes you." I responded, gave her a smile and looked away. She giggled.

"Archie, you know what?" she said which gotten my attention back.

"What?" I asked while looking at the ceiling.

"I thought you hate me." She replied and moved to face the ceiling with me.

I gulped. Who in the world would hate her? Obviously, that wouldn't be me.

"I never had and never will.'' I retorted, sounding a little withdrawn. Should I tell her that I like her ever since I laid eyes on her?

Although I was facing the ceiling, I had my eyes fixed on Jane. She's gorgeous even from the side. And then I heard her humming to a song by a band called Silverstein. I looked at the band's poster on the ceiling and smiled to myself. We have something in common then, I thought.

Our food came and we tucked in. I then plugged my iPod to the speakers and played some rock songs to make the atmosphere alive. While we were happily eating, I heard our door bell. Someone was at the door.

I excused myself from Jane and rushed down to see who it was. And without looking at the door hole again, I opened the door. And there was Coach Sam.

"Good evening Arch." Coach Sam greeted. He was in a formal suit with bow tie slightly bent at one side. He probably came to pick Jane up; I felt my heart aching again.

"Good evening Coach." I responded. "Jane's having dinner with me in my room." I quickly continued.

"Arch, I just need you to pass this car keys to her." Coach Sam said and passed me the keys with pink flower chain attached to it.

"Okay, aren't you picking her up now?" I asked in eagerness. I hope he didn't come for that.

"Actually no Arch, I've some dinner to attend tonight." He replied.

I almost forgot Coach Sam was a widow after his wife died due to leukemia a decade ago, leaving him and Jane alone. He has just recently started going on dates, as what he had shared to us.

He continued, "I need to rush now Arch. You take care of my daughter."

I smiled and assured him that Jane will be alright with me. I watched him took a cab and left. I looked at the red Toyota Rush parked in front of our lawn. It gleamed as the rays of light from a post shone on it.

As I was about to close the door, Jane tapped me on my shoulder.

"Dad came?" she asked as she took a quick look at her car. I nodded and handed her the car keys.

"He didn't look for me?" she asked.

"He had to rush for something important... a date, I guess." I said, sounding uncertain on whether I should tell her about her dad going on dates.

Jane smiled and replied, "He needed that."

I smiled along with her. So, she is an understanding daughter.

"Let's eat now." I said. Jane agreed.

"By the way, someone called..." She passed my phone and continued, "I didn't pick it up though.''

Then my phone started vibrating. Samantha was calling. I picked it up.

"Arch, I'll be there in 5 minutes." She said excitedly and hanged up.

I was caught up in silence. I can't have Samantha here, especially now.