P R O L O G U E

Blaze's point of view

Midnight approaches as I walk home from my bestfriend's house. 'Chandelier' by Sia blasts through my headphones, the wind blows making the branches on the trees shake, the moon shines bright and the sky is a beautiful dark blue color.

I slowly stop walking as an unfamiliar smell fills my nostrils. Someones following me. I take off my headphones and look around, I see nothing. I continue to walk until something tackles me from behind.

What the fuck?

I groan and roll over to see someone standing over me. He smirks as his fangs come flying out to bite me. His body goes flying backwards from the kick I send to his stomach.

I hop to my feet rubbing my hand over where he bit me. I let out a low chuckle. My fangs pop out as I make my way over to the dumbass but he was already gone. What kind of vampire tries to feed on another vampire?

Amateur.

--

Welcome to my first ever vampire story.

My outlook on vampires are different and you will see that in this story.

I loveeee Twilight but this book is far from it.

It's not vampire Vs werewolf shit.

It's more like two crazy ass vampires trying to kill each other type shit.

Welp, hoped you enjoyed this prologue .

-Panda.