She shrugged her shoulders, she couldn't do anything else to perfect herself.

She came out, her hair brush in one hand and her phone in the other.

'Is it fine?', she asked, eyebrows hiding behind her recently cut bangs.

'Gorgeous amie. You don't need to ask me. You always look gorgeous', he said, looking up from his IPhone, leaving Guy Dangerous to fall off a cliff.

'Aww thanks', she said kissing him.

He pulled away after a minute, 'Save some for later'

'God Shane, you and your jokes', she said laughing.

'You still laugh at them',  he said handing the room keys to her.

'I know. I love them so much'

'And.... What about me?',

'You? Who are you? Nobody loves you Shane', she said, pressing the button for the lobby.

'Yeah, of course. I'll just have to find another girlfriend. How about Natalie? She's cute'

'Yeah, but doesn't she have a big nose?', she said jokingly, trying to act all critical.

'No. Okay. It's kinda weird. How about Samantha? She's hot. Come on', he said getting into the lift beside her.

'Sam would break your teeth in half if you ever said that infront of him', she responded.

'Anna?'

'She would never date you. She has class'

'Unlike you'

'Whatever'

'You still love me right?', he said, swinging his arm around her neck.

'Right', she said resting her head on his shoulder.

'That's my amie', he said looking down at her sleepy head.
........
'We could call this a double date now', half screamed Zara as Chris bumped into Lily into the way of the restaurant.

They were so surprised to see each other and eventually booked a table for four.

'Yeah. I really didn't expect you guys here!', said Lily

'Sorry, are we disturbing the new couple in town?', teased Chris.

'Okay, so you guys start dating the same time we do. But, we're the new couple in town?', asked Shane, folding his arms.

'Oops, I guess he offended your boyfriend Lily. I see a fight coming', joked Zara.

'I don't. Please let's just order', said Lily.

'What do you guys wanna eat?', asked Shane, opening the menu.

'Continental', said Zara and at the same time Lily screamed, 'Italian'

'I've got a better plan', said Chris.

'What?', the three of them asked.

'Hotdogs!!!'
...........
'Wow. This is so amazing', said Lily, looking up to the stars.

The four were currently seated on a blue mat which Zara somehow found at the back of their rented car.

Making their way to a nearby park, they grabbed three scoops of chocolate fudge ice cream, spread out the mat in the middle of the half empty park and sat under the gleaming stars.

'Thank me people', said Chris proudly, biting the last of his ice cream and rubbing his face against his shirt.

'Bad habits die hard', said Zara.

'Sorry mother', he replied, teasingly, earning a wack on the head from her.

Suddenly Shane stood up, 'Lily. I've been meaning to share this poem with you since the eighth grade. But I haven't had the courage to. Thank god Chris helped me out ('No problemo mate', Chris screamed at that). You ready?'

'Always for you, love', she said, her eyes beaming.

He inhaled

'We
I could go on and on Lily,
How your hair falls in a perfect twirls
How your radiant smile brings one to my lips
How the earth seems to stand still when you walk and my numbness doesn't bother me anymore.
You took the best time of my years and turned them into a color palette.
A color for everyday.
A color for you, a color of me, a color for us, a color for we.
The beauty you withhold surpasses my definition of the universe.
And you know I could go on
But you wouldn't believe.
Would you my love?
I've seen the hurt in your eyes when I look at you.
I know I'm the cause and I know I'll be the effect.
But have you seen mine.
It's not too late, look in them. What do you see?
I see you, I see me, I see us, I see We.
I know I left you, all alone and sad.
I shouldn't have Lily.
Every moment then on has been a struggle, a struggle without you by my side.
Your laugh was a drug Lily, a drug to my pain.
And I shall die
I shall without you, without you by my side.
Stay with me Lily.
Don't let me die, don't let us die.
I wanna see those colors again.
You and me are a color palette
And we, love?
We are a beautiful painting'

And the warm kiss on his lips and the tears in her eyes were all Shane remembered of the moment on.
........
New update ladies and gentlemen. I wish to hear claps and cheers.

I wrote that poem a long while ago and I meant to add it someplace else. But I thought it fit perfectly here.

I hope you liked that poem. Because I love it too much.

I wish I could dedicate this chapter to all you guys but that would be long list, including the people who aren't on wattpad.

My book is currently #95 in teen fiction with about 2K reads.

This was something I'd never expected. Atleast of myself.

You guys have driven my confidence sky high and I really can't thank you enough.

So I love you guys, and be happy.

Live like it's your last.

And ofc,
Happy Reading ;D