"Alpha Eric!!" I heard Oscar yell through the pack link."Yes Oscar?" I said back, authority in my voice.

" We have rogues around the pack house,we killed Seven and kept two, apparently those two rogues were mates", Oscar replied, I smirked knowing the perfect way to punish them.

"Good. Meet you at the cells.",I answered back, happy. A evil smile spread across my face.

If they were mates, We'd use that as a advantage. I knew these rogues were after Ashlyn and I'm not taking any chances. Ashlyns my mate, I'd kill for her.

I kept felling sharp pains in my back, I'm used to pain so it was bearable. But to Ashlyn, it was probably hell. Once I reached the cells, I walked in to see mark and Oscar waiting with the similar stern face as me, They knew what I was gonna do.

Since they were mates, I'd torture the male in front of the female, she would eventually break.I'd torture her but a male doesn't break that easily, even if it was his mate.

I looked at Mark and gave him the knowing look. We did this all the time. Mark went in the cell and he grabbed the male by the throat, pulling him out and throwing him to the floor. Mark closed the silver door before the female could get out.

The female looked at me and flinched quickly, feeling the aura of power raidiating from me. I'm alpha, I have alpha blood running through my viens. I am the leader of the Norths most strongest packs,who wouldn't be scared.

These rogues had no idea whos territory they had stepped foot on. I turned and stared at them harshly. The Male had black hair and grey-green eyes. The girl had brown-blonde colored hair and purple eyes. I felt a pang of hate rise inside me towards the male, why? Enough, I need to get down to business.

I ordered, and Mark and Oscar started kicking and punching him, he curled up but Mark got him directly In the face.the female was staring in horror as her mate was beaten to the point where he couldn't move .

"Pick him up",I ordered Mark and Oscar who held him up by his arms.

I punched the guy in his stomach so hard that a crack resonated throughout the room. It was like music to my ears, the molody of the woman screaming, oh this was what I enjoyed the most. 'Luke,your thoughts have increased in gruesome actions lately, are you under control? You know we can't afford to lose control, we can't have Titus taking over', I told Luke, who agreed. I controlled my breathing and punched him again.

He screamed and I heard another crack.The woman yelled and started crying watching the male cough up blood.

" Why did you come on our territory!!",I questioned her, staring her in the eyes so she could see my black eyes.

She turned away,her lip trembled but she didn't answer. I punched the guy in the face again and he almost passed out. It would be interesting if the male actually fought back.

"We were following orders!!" she wailed, covering her eyes suckimg in a breath.

"From who!!" I spat at her. She shook, I could hear her unsteady heartbeat from where I was standing."My Luna ordered us!! Please, we aren't rogues!!",she yelled, making me more upset.