13- Get naked and be alive

(A.N.: holy fucking shit I haven't updated in like forever O.o im so sorry omg) ~Julie

Ryan's POV

After we left the movie theatre, we took a cab back to our hotel.

"Now, what do we do?" Brendon asked, taking his jacket off.

"It's like half passed three... We could go shopping in downtown Montreal? Being the typical white girls we are," I told Brendon, making him laugh.

"That sounds great. But before we go, I have to call Dallon. I'll put him on speaker," he said, grabbing his phone before walking to the bed.

He dialded his number and waited until Dallon picked up.

"Hey Dal," he said, calmly.

"Brendon, I'm so happy you're calling. I wanted to call you earlier, but-but-"

"But you were too busy fucking that bitch," Brendon finished.

I looked at him and had to keep myself from laughing.

"Bren, I-I'm so sorry. I'm going back home, please come back, we can talk," he begged.

"There's no way you're going back to MY house, except if it's to get your stuff. Dallon, I want you out of my life. I'll be back in two days, you better be gone when I get home, and I want your shit out of my place," Brendon said.

"Babe, please, I-"

"Don't call me that. You've called that 'Breezy' that enough, and I'm not her. Goodbye, Dallon," he said before he hung up.

"Well, that was harsh," I told him.

"You have no idea of what he told me yesterday," he said, grabbing his phone and putting it in his pocket.

"And what exactly did he tell you?" I asked. What? I'm just being curious.

"He told me he had been with this 'Breezy' for te past four years. They have two kids together and are planning on getting married. He told me I was no longer important to him, now that he has his little life back in Ohio. He was with her before we even met, and he told me that, despite everything we ever did, I never felt like she felt. He told me he was better off without me and basically dumped me over the phone," he said, half sad, half confused.

"Bren, I'm... I'm sorry," I tried to appologize. Ryan, you loser.

"Nah, c'mon it's okay," he said, wiping the small tear that was streeming down his cheek.

"I changed my mind," he added. "I don't wanna go shopping anymore," he said, standing up.

"Then, what do you wanna do?" I asked.

"I wanna stay right here, have some fun, get naked and be alive," he said, grinning.

"That's a plan," I said, laughing.