12- The world is ours

(A.N.: hey!! Im sorry, i havent posted in like forever. Im sorry. Soooorrryyyy. And omg it's soooooo beautiful outside right now like omg theres this snow storm it's like crazy. I wuv it :3 ) ~Julie

Ryan's POV

Bren and I woke up at noon, greeted by the sun shining through the window. As I made coffee and breakfast, Brendon sat on the bed, writing in the notebook he hid in his suitcase yesterday. He was wearing his pijama pants and a thick long-sleeved shirt under his huge black hoodie.

I must admit it was pretty damn cold in Montreal compared to Vegas, mostly in December.

"What's written in there?" I asked, giving him his cup of coffee.

"Oh, gee, thanks. And nothing really important. I stopped writing when we got on our last tour and never really started again. Thought I could give it a try this week," he answered, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Delicious," he added in a moan.

I laughed and shoved a hand through his hair.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked him.

"Yeah, thanks again. It's so fucking cold in here," he said.

"I know, right. So... I have an idea," I told him.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. The show's tomorrow, right?" he noddded. "Okay, so I think we should have fun today. We could like, go to the movies, and... I don't even know, walk around the city. See how's the nightlife in Montreal," I added.

"Sounds fucking great," he said.

I smiled and kissed the top oh his head, standing up the bed. I walked to the kitchenette, took the two plates and put them on the small table. We ate our eggs and pancakes and left the house around one in the afternoon.

"How 'bout we call a cab? There's no way I walk in this temperature," Brendon said.

"Sure."

We waited on the side of the street and waited for a cab.

"Taxi!" I shouted. A cab slowly stopped beside us.

"Bonjour messieurs," he said. Bren looked at me with a confused look. God, lucky I know a little bit of French.

"He said 'hello gentlemen'," I told him. I turned to the taxi driver and asked, "do you speak English?"

"Non, monsieur. Je suis désolé." (no, sir. I'm sorry.)

"Ok. Pouvez-vous nous conduire jusqu'au cinéma le plus près?" (ok. Can you drive us to the closest movie theatre?) I asked.

"Certainement. Eh, mais je vous reconnais! vous êtes dans ce groupe de musique!" (sure. Hey, I know you guys! You play in that band!) he said as we got in the cab.

"Oui," (yes) I added. He understood that I couldn't really stand a long conversation in his language, so he silently drove to the movie theater. When we got there, I paid and we got out of the cab.

We entered the theatre and Brendon asked me, "what are we watching?"

"I don't know. Wanna see Catching Fire?" I asked.

"Sure."

Luckily they played it in English. We entered the room where we'd watch the movie and sat down. We took our jackets off and the movie started a few minutes later.

After about 30 minutes, I felt Brendon move a little closer to me. I stretched my arm a little bit and put it around his shoulders. He slowly moved his hand close to my free one and gently grabbed it. His hand felt warm in mine, his fingers fitting perfectly the spaces between mine.

...

After the movie ended, we left the movie theatre, my hand still holding his.

He layed his head on my shoulder as we walked out. Snow was slowly falling down the sky.

"Don't you feel it?" he asked.

"Feel what?" I asked.

"That feeling that this will never end. That feeling that only for a day, the world is ours."

(A.N.: hey beautiful readers! Sorry, this part was so long ö and Dont forget to check out my new fiction Peace for Liberty, it is a very meaningful story for me and it'd mean the world if you read it. Thanks :* )