1

Brooklyn's Outfit^^^

I looked at my crying mother standing infront of me.

"Momma you're gonna make me feel bad." I frowned and hugged her. 

I let go of her and hugged my dad, then I hugged my 14 year old sister Summer.

"Bye Brooklyn" She said while hugging me.

I took one look at my house and family before walking outside with them following close behind. I saw my bestfriend Emma in her car waiting for me.

"I'll visit I promise." I said while hopping into Emmas car.

"Ready?" She asked.

I put on my seatbelt and nodded. I waved to my family as we pulled out of my driveway.

I plugged my phone into her AUX and played Skrt by my bb Kodak. 

"I heard Jack Gilinsky got into UCLA too." She smirked at me.

"I'm never tellinh you anything ever again." I blushed.

"I've known you since second grade, even if you didn't tell me you liked him I still would have known. I just can't believe you never stopped liking him our whole four years of high school." She laughed.

"Yeah and you've  liked Derek Luh since eighth grade." I said back

"Thats different. I dated him on and off through high school. You never had a thing with Jack and you've still only liked him. It's cute."

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes and adjusted my Tommy Hilfiger crop top.

"I wanna wear those shoes tomorrow." Emma pointed at my shoes.

I looked down to my all white Nike air force 1's.

"Okay but dont get them dirty."

We sang along to the music I was playing until we finally reached our destination. UCLA.

We stepped out of the car and walked in to see the receptionist.

"Name?" She asked me.

"Brooklyn Renner" I answered.

"Room 346." She handed me a key. Thank you..." I looked at her name tag. "Cathy."

"Name?" She asked Emma.

"Emma Garcia."

"Room 347." She handed her the key.

"Omg you're right across the hall!" I squealed happy my bestfriend would be so close to me.

We spent the rest of the afternoon getting everything packed in. By the time Emma and I were both settled in it was 9:30pm. Emma roommate came at about 5, her name was Justine and she was alright. I was about to make food when my dorm room phone rang. I answered.

"Hello."

"Hi Miss. Renner, this is Cathy from the front desk. I was just calling to inform you that your roommate couldnt make it tonight, he will be here tomorrow morning though!"

"He?"

"Yes is that a problem?"

"No, thats fine. Thank you." I hung up.

I put my hair in two low buns and took off my makeup. I put on black and purple plaid pajama pants and a white tight v neck t shirt. I poured a bowl of froot loops and walked across the hall to Emma's.

"Cathy called and said my roomate will be here tomorrow. Apparently its a guy." I said and took another bite of my cereal.

"Yeah I heard someone saying downstairs that there are a lot more guys in this building thaan girls." She told me.

I nodded and got tired. I put my bowl down and went under the covers with her.

"Were in college and still having sleepovers." I laughed.

"Were having sleepovers forever. I promise this shits never gonna stop." She laughed.

"Goodnight Em."

"Night Brook."