For Been you, I run onto the stage for a little just for another touchy-feely session with Justin. I wonder if he had requested it to be me.

* * *

January and February was spent this same way, rehearsal, rehearsal and more rehearsal. It was like being in high school again, the way Justin would speak to me. Every day it was a little more, little by little he was mending what we once had. And every day, I started enjoying being in his arms more and more, of course I hid this.

I started to really get to know some of the other dancers and I really enjoy spending time with them. They are all so funny and unique, I am glad to be surrounded by them. Dance rehearsals weren't very serious usually. The boys are always playing pranks on each other and laughing but of course when it is time to be serious we all are.

March 1st 2016

It is Justin's 22nd birthday and I couldn't decide what to get him as a gift. All the dancers were chipping in for something big but I knew I had to get him something. He had always bought me something for my birthday when we were friends. I decided on a card with something sweet and then a book. Stupid, I know but when we were kids he would always ask what I was reading and then he would go and read it so we would have something to talk about. So, I sent him a book of poems called Milk and Honey.

I know, corny but I figured you would be wondering what I was reading while on the tour bus. This is it, as well as a few other books that I can give you the name of if you are interested. You don't have to read it if you don't want to, but it's here if you want it. Happy birthday Justin, nice being reunited with you again :)

I wrote on the inside cover of the book.

I arrive at rehearsals at 2 pm, the time Nick had asked us to be there for. We all meet in the large dance room. Justin is standing in the center of the room, beside Nick wearing a white v-neck and basketball shorts with his ever so impressive hair in a bun.

I join Mona in the crowd of dancers facing Nick and Justin

I join Mona in the crowd of dancers facing Nick and Justin. Justin smiles at me slightly and I smile back, awkwardly like always.

"Okay, now that we are all here, let's go over tomorrow's order of business. Our flight leaves at 10 am, please be at the airport no later than 8 so we can get through security and everything else." Nick continues explaining everything else. As I listen I feel eyes on me, coming from Justin's direction. My eyes dart over to find him studying my face. He winks at me quickly and smirks just as his eyes meet mine. My face turns hot and I look at my feet.

"Go now! Be free!" Nick laughs finishing up.

I walk out following Mona and Devan to room C to rehearse Mark My Words. We go about our day all rehearsing in the designated areas. At 4, I start stretching while waiting for Justin to come in so we can rehearse.

"Yo yo yo." Justin says walking in eating a candy bar.

"There's the birthday boy!" I say getting up and walking towards my bag to grab his gift.

"22!" He says.

"22 o oooo." I sing the taylor swift song and giggle.

"Very talented." He says as I turn around with his gift in my hand.

"I am not accepting gifts." He says.

"Thats too bad." I say.

"Tay you don't have to." He says.

"Yeah but you got me gifts for my birthday and even mailed me something when I graduated, so I am giving you a gift." I say and hand him the bag.

"You are the best." He says opening the card. "Awww." He says admiring the sappy card as I practice turning, spotting myself in the mirror.

"Aww Tay, this is sweet. It's funny too because I was going to ask you what you will be reading." He says and I stop turning to face him. He walks closer to me with his arms wide for a hug.

"Sorry it isn't much." I say into his big shoulder.

"It's perfect." He says and squeezes me. I take a deep breath of his cologne and squeeze him back.

"I really missed you." He says.

"I missed you too." I say honestly.