Chapter 23: Ready or Not here I come

-Miranda's POV-

When we actually arrived in Mullingar it was about dawn.

"Why don't you sleep?" Niall suggested.

"Says the guy that's been up more than me." I yawned.

"But I'm not tired." He reasoned keeping his eyes on the road.

"How long till we get to your parents house?" I asked.

"Less than a half hour." Niall answered.

"I can make it, I'm not that sleepy." I said sitting up in my seat.

"Wait, what exactly did you pack for me?" I asked looking at him.

"Everything." He simply stated.

"Including my Harry Potter platform 9 3/4 blanket?" I asked and he nodded.

"Everything in your drawers I took. I never knew you where a Potter head." Niall laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Wait, that means NIALL YOU WENT IN MY UNDERWEAR DRAWER!" I screamed.

"Don't worry, I closed my eyes." He shrugged.

"Mmhm." I crossed my arms.

"Were almost there just up this road." He said.

"So who's all there?" I asked.

"Just my Mum and Dad, Maura and Bobby, you actually got them together just to see you!" Niall smiled.

I knew his parents were divorced, with having Holli as a friend she can tell you everything you want to know she knows him better than I myself do!

"We're here!" Niall cheered He then stopped the car in front of a house, which I assumed was his mother's and parked the car.

We both undid our seat belts and exited the car. Once I closed the car door Niall was in front of me waiting.

"Ready?"He asked while I was putting my hair in a ponytail. I nodded once I was done and we walked to the door.

Niall knocked and suddenly the door opened right when I was yawning. I quickly hid slightly behind Niall and grabbed his hand.

"Ooh good your back!" a woman with blonde hair said smiled in relief I assumed that was Maura, she quickly let us inside.

"Hi mum!" Niall said squeezing my hand dragging me inside and then letting go.

"Hello, I'm Niall's mum you can just call me Maura." Maura said to me hugging me.

"Hi, I'm Miranda." I mumbled quietly awkwardly hugging her back.

"Ooh I forgot your bag in the car, I'll be right back." Niall said suddenly.

"Niall's told me everything he knows about you!" Maura smiled at me and I smiled back. Was I shaking? I think I'm shaking! This is the most awkward thing to probably happen in my life!

"And yet all I know is that he's an Irish singer, his mum's name is Maura and his father's is Bobby and that your both divorced and how much he loves music and food." I nervously blurted out and she laughed.

"Did Niall tell you all of this or was it your friend Holli?" She asked "Holli." I answered.

"You're a special girl, you've won my boys heart without tryin'!" Maura smiled at me.

"To be fair he basically fell in love with himself, and I never knew!" I laughed quietly.

"Did you know that I've just been kidnapped by him twice!" I laughed.

5 girls, No directionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara