I STARTED SCREAMING SUPER LOUD

OH MY BLACK EMO SOUL!

HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE PACIFY HER MUSIC VIDEO! IT WAS SO AMAZING!

AND WHEN MELANIE STARTED DANCING!

I WANTED TO SCREAM BUT I CAN'T CUZ IM AT MY GAM GAMS HOUSE SO I SCREAMED INTERNALLY BUT OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS!

IT WAS SO GREAT!

(On a side note, at least that girl knew how to keep her man in check at the end 😂😂)

IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN IT YET WHY ARE YOU READING THIS? GO CHECK IT OUT!

Btw sorry guys but to be completely honest I haven't even started on the next chapter yet. I just don't know what I want it to be about. Plus I've been busy (by busy I mean I've been watching lots of anime and dancing with the stars)

Either way, I'm sorry and I'll try to find a plot for the next chapter. Idk when it'll be out so soz about that but seriously, go watch the Pacify Her video because it's beautiful! And Mrs. Potato Head is next! Sidkwksiejw

AND DO NOT GET ME STARTED ON MAD HATTER! AHHHH!

I actually have an idea for the Mad Hatter music video!

(Before music starts) Crybaby is in an insane asylum arguing with her psychiatrist and saying that she doesn't belong there because she isn't crazy. The psychiatrist tells her that the sooner she accepts it, the easier it will be for her to get better. Crybaby doesn't listen and the psychiatrist tells her to remember to take her medicine to get rid of the pains she gets from headaches caused by her hallucinations. When the psychiatrist leaves, she smacks the medicine off of its table and immediately gets a headache. The music starts when her headache begins clear up and she sees a white rabbit beckoning for her to follow it. She watches as it jumps through a hole in the wall and she looks up at the door to see if the doctor will come back before jumping out of her bed and going through the hole. That's when the lyrics start and she sees people doing weird things (people jumping into other rabbit holes naked, shooting at balloons with guns and laughing in high pitched voices, painting the roses with blood, and the blue caterpillar walks past her holding a bottle of beer before he collapses and starts cackling loudly) As she watches this, they beckon for her to join them. She looks back at the hole she came through which has a sign over it that says "Exit". She looks back at the craziness and smiles as the chorus starts up. She joins in with what everyone is doing and is seen pulling the string on a guillotine to chop a persons head off. The blood splatters all over her and while it says "All the best people are crazy" she gets some of the blood with her finger and licks it off while lip syncing the words.

She then wakes up at the insane asylum confused and disappointed. She tries to explain what she saw to her and the other doctors but they all think she is crazy because the hole is no longer there. When the doctors leave she stares at her bottle of pills sadly before she sees that the hole has appeared again. She excitedly gets out of bed and goes through it again. (Hanging from a tree drinking tee, the Cheshire Cat teaching her how to disappear, having a Un-Birthday Party, doing a kick line on top of the table and racing the white rabbit)

She wakes up again at the asylum and has another conversation with the psychiatrist and accuses her of being crazy. As the chorus is about to start up again, she holds out her hand for the psychiatrist to take. They go through the hole together and begin to transform into the Mad Hatter (Crybaby) and Alice (the psychiatrist). They admire the world they are now in before running off together.

It's bad but it's an idea! What do you think? Should I create a twitter just to spam this to Melanie to make this the plot of the video or throw it in the trash because in all honesty it's terrible?

Idk but tell me what you guys think!

Bye see ya next time (maybe, I might be eating Cheez-It's)