Things Have Changed For Me

I still couldn't find a title but I feel like you guys deserve this chapter anyways. I'll come up with the title later but for now, all we have is the actual chapter. Enjoy!

Random P.O.V.

"Agent Dun, Urie, and Joseph, please report to conference room C103. I repeat, Agents Dun, Urie, and Joseph, please report to conference room C103." A voice boomed over the intercom.

A man with a head of pink hair looked up. He reached over and nudged his friend before standing up, his friend doing the same.

"What's going on, Josh? Why does the boss wanna see us?" The brunette asked as they walked side by side down the hallway.

"I don't know, Tyler. Guess we'll see when we get there." The one with pink hair, or Josh, shrugged.

As they made their way towards their desired location, another man exited a door and strided alongside them.

"What's up, guys?" He asked, a smirk on his face. It wasn't a cocky or arrogant smirk, just confident.

"Hey, Brendon." Tyler and Josh chorused, smiling at the man.

They all turned the corner and continued on their way until they reached the end of the hall. Josh took a deep breath and composed himself before reaching forward and opening the door.

Tyler and Brendon got into a single file line behind him, hands folded in front of them.

"You wanted to see us, sir?" Tyler asked.

As they entered, they could see their boss, Pete Wentz, speaking to a blonde man around fifty or a bit younger. They both turned to look at the three and Pete gestured with his hand for them to sit alongside the blonde man.

"You're probably wondering why I called you here." He began, gathering a few papers together into a neat pile.

"I have a new assignment for the three of you. As you may recall, one of our top agents, Agent Stump, has recently gone undercover on a classified mission. You three will be joining him on this mission." Pete explained, looking at all of them to see if there were any questions.

"And what exactly is this mission?" Josh asked, Tyler and Brendon nodding.

Pete directed his attention towards the blonde man and looked down at his papers, sighing slightly. "Agent Stump has been posing as a member of a gang for the past three months now. The gang he's been doing undercover work on is run by a crime lord we've been after for nearly twenty one years. This man not only deals drugs all across the country and is responsible for countless deaths, but he also has this business. Him and his crew kidnap girls, usually about twenty or so and he forces them into old buildings where he sells them off to men. Mr. Black's daughter was recently abducted and you guys are going to bring her back." Pete gave a slight nod towards the blonde man who leaned forward slightly and cleared his throat.

"My daughter Jenna means everything to me and I've heard good things about you guys. It was recommended to me by a friend that I come here for help. Now I'm willing to pay a lot of money for you to get her back. I'll even pay in cash, just return her to me safely." Mr. Black pleaded, giving them all a desperate look.

Pete glanced sympathetically at him and diverted his gaze back to the other three.

"So we're going undercover with Patrick to bust his daughter out of a whore house?" Brendon asked, raising an eyebrow.

Pete nodded and leaned against his desk, resting one elbow on it. "And while you're at it, there are a few other girls we'll need you to rescue." He said and they all nodded.