Chapter 11

Two years have gone and things wasn't going so well with Lydia and her parents. During those two years, Lydia had it tough living with her parents. Her uncle moved in with them, her parents didn't seem to have a problem with that. The reason for that is he was bringing in money for food and whatever they needed.
Whatever Lydia worked for she had to give most of that to her mom. Her salary wasn't much since she was just babysitting and that do not pay much. Lydia heard her mom and her uncle talking one day, her uncle was saying to her mom, that he doesn't understand why they have Lydia living there, since she was married before. He said that she should be living on her own or bringing in more money. Lydia didn't believe what she had just heard, especially coming from an uncle who used to adore her.
Lydia ignored what she heard, moved on with her life as it was. Her two younger sisters also heard her mom and dad talking about Lydia and also about trying to get them married off. This is where their parents went match making again, they got someone again for Lydia. They didn't want her in that house, it seemed.
Lydia stood on her own, she made it clear that this wasn't going to be a fixed marriage, that she'll need to see and talk to that person a lot before she can say if she'll marry him, they were okay with that.
He was a very handsome guy, Lydia was surprised, they actually found someone that suits her. Well all was well with him, they talked a lot, enjoyed each others company. When he came to visit, he would always bring a gift for Lydia and sweets for everyone else. They started spending lots of time together, Lydia and him, until one day she went to surprise him, at his house and found him in bed with his ex-wife.
That blew Lydia away, she couldn't understand what was going on. She turned around and walked out, went up the hill to his mom, told her what she saw and how she couldn't believe that he could do that. His mom also couldn't believe that he'd do such a thing.
A few days later he called Lydia and asked to see her, jus to explain what had happen. his explanation was that, when he came home from work, his ex-wife was in his house, wearing the sexiest outfit. Even though he begged her to leave, he explained, she didn't. He claimed that she seduced him and he couldn't stop himself.
He expected Lydia to forgive him and move on, but she could not do that. Lydia was heart broken, she was in shock or something. Lydia didn't speak much after that, she kept to herself. Lydia didn't stay at her parents home for long or anywhere as a matter of fact.
Lydia would stay a month or two by everyone, her aunt, her sister or if she got a job as a geriatric nurse, she'll be sure to find out if it is a sleep-in or not. That's how Lydia lived until she met Klyde.
A lot happened in between that space of time, but I need to get back to reality and to the reason as to why I wanted to share this story.