11 | For Narnia

Peter fell to the ground and I grabbed Edmund nervously. He slung his legs, knocking the man down as he stood once more.

"Come on Peter come on" I said through gritted teeth. Peter somehow managed to get the guys sword as they fought and he threw it to the ground letting out a grunt. All the man had was a shield to protect himself. The man knocked away Peters sword and began hitting him with his shield and I watched, nothing I could do. Peter grabbed the shield twisting and getting the mans arms behind his back in an uncomfortable position as the man screamed. He got loose pushing Peter into a stone and slicing but not before Peter got out of the way. Peter then guarded himself with the thick metal covering his arms. Peter threw his arm back before punching the man in the leg where Peter had sliced earlier. The man threw his hands up falling and Peter stood.

"Nows not the time for chilvary Peter" Edmund said.

Peter walked towards us and the man lifted, swinging his sword at Peter.

"LOOK OUT" I yelled and Peter turned dodging every swing. He wrapped his hand around the blade twisting it and breakin it free from the mans grip before spinning and sticking it into man. He fell to his knees and looked down at him.

'Whats the matter boy?" the man asked. "Too cowardly to take a life?"

"It's not mine to take" Peter said holding the sword out to Caspian. Caspian stepped forward taking it into his hands. Peter walked to me and I grabbed him hugging him tightly.

"Ow" he said hissing in pain.

"Sorry I'm sorr-" I whispered and he smiled softly shushing me as we turned to Caspian and I placed a hand on Peters back. Caspian leaned back yelling like he was gonna stab him but he stabbed the sword into the ground instead. The narnians cheered and I smiled slipping my hand into Peters, which was covered in metal from his armor and I laughed removing it and wrapping my arm around his instead. I turned to the man as I heard him gasp and fall over. One of his men had shot him. Peter looked confused at him.

"VICTORY" the man yelled out and I looked confused to Peter. "THEY SHOT HIM! THEY KILLED OUR KING!"

"no no no" I moaned and Peter walked quickly dragging me along to the tomb.

"Be ready" Peter yelled to our troops.

"PETER" I yelled out as someone ran to him. I drew my bow releasing an arrow into the man.

The telmarines loaded a catapult and the boulders landed around us. One landed near Peter and I sort of making us stumble back as Peter caught me standing me up. The telmarines ran towards us and I looked to Peter.

"What do we do?" I asked readying my sword. I had my bow but I since I was so close, the sword was quicker.

"1, 2" Peter began. "3, 4, 5 , 6, 7, 8 , 9, GET READY!"

The ground begin falling in under the horses where Caspian and many Narnians were taking down the support of the tombs underground. Arrows rained down shooting many of them and taking them out.

"CHARGE!" Peter said and we released each other running forward. My ponytail bobbed behind me every time my foot hit the ground.

I began taking people out one by one and suddenly one began fighting with me slicing before we were pushing swords against each other.

"Youre a girl" he said suddenly his eyes widenening.

"I'm aware thank you very much" I said getting the sword out of his hand and stabbing him. I passed the sword to a centaur who had dropped his. I looked to the other side of the field, eyes widening. There were still hundreds of soldiers left. Birds flew through the air as men with arrows shot at the telmarines, while being held by the birds.

"AVALON?" I heard Peter call out as I fought some other man.

"Over here" I responded and I stabbed the man looking to Peter who nodded.

"BACK DOWN" Peter yelled out as we ran back to the tombs Peter ran beside me grabbing my arm and pulling me along. The tomb was hit by many bombs and I screamed as a rock flew right by my head. Peter pulled me into him and we stopped running forward as the tomb began falling in. I saw Susan coming off the edge as the small man held her. Peter and Caspian looked to each other and I sighed.

"ARE YOU JUST GONNA STAND THERE?!" I asked running forward to her. She began falling as I ran under her catching her upper body as her legs lightly hit the ground.

"Thank you" she said smiling.

I ran forward with Susan as we joined Caspian, Edmund and Peter. I whipped my sword out once more and Peter nodded to me.

"Whatever happens I want you to know I love you" he said leaning to me.

"Peter, I love you too" I said laughing. "But save it for later."