"Fine." I sighed.

"Lemme just put on some clothes." he told me before disappearing.

*****

"Finally." I told him when he came back to the living room 45 minutes later.

"I had to get clean and shit, you ready?"

"Nigga yes." I smacked my lips.

The whole ride was silent, I'm guessing because he had a hangover.

"I'll see you went I see you." I told him when he pulled up to my building.

"Wait, I'ma walk you in." He hopped out the car and just left it in the middle of the street.

"You sure you don't want to hang with me?" Major followed me to my room.

"Maybe another day." I shrugged.

"Come on. Since I fucked up ya night, let me make this up to you." He pleaded.

"Fine, but let me take a shower and get dress. " I set my keys down.

"Which one is your bed?" he asked and when I pointed he plopped right on down.

"You always manage to look good as fuck." Major said when I walked out of the bathroom. I felt so much better now that I took a shower. 

"Thanks." I smiled while I rubbed my neck.

"Is it hurtin' that bad?" I nodded my head. Major came over to me and massaged my neck.

This feels too damn good.

"Feelin' better?"

"Mhm." I was trying not to moan but he was making it hard.

Soon I felt kisses on my shoulders.

"Major what are you doing?" I moaned.

He ignored me and continued taking control. I hissed when I felt him sucking on my neck.

Suddenly he stopped, leaving me flustered and confused.

"Wha--Why did you stop?" I know I probably looked like a sad puppy.

"You ready to go?" he slipped his shoes on as if nothing happened.

"Yeah." I was still confused and sort of had an attitude. We walked back to his car and he took off to the unknown place.

 I was scrolling through my feed when I noticed Nika posted a video of her and Kyle doing the kissing challenge. I watched it and chuckled when they both failed miserbly at not touching each other.

"Whatchu gigglin' bout?"

"This whole kissing challenge is funny to me." I shrugged.

"The fuck is that? I swear there's a new challenge everyday." Major shook his head.

"I know right but the kissing challenge is you have to try not to touch each other while kissing." I explained.

"That's stupid." he complained.

"But I bet you couldn't do it so it's not that stupid."

"I know I couldn't do it cause I need some to grab onto." He shot me a wink.

"Whatever." I mumbled.

"Khalil!!!" I answered his Face time call.

"Kellcey!!" He mocked my enthusiasm.

"What's up brody?"

"Nothing, I'm just bored as fuck so I thought I'd hit you up." He shrugged.