𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕮𝖆𝖘𝖙

Note

Hey Everyone! I hope you all are doing well during the pandemic. I originally started this story with a completely different plot in Mind and have since then shifted paths. My Mind has been Boggled over how to go about all these new twists and turns and still trying to piece together the story. Currently, I'm in the few difficult years of my life, and I can't promise frequent updates, but I promise to try my hardest to put something out that is genuinely good since this was one of my first ever story ideas. Also, If you guys get confused over a few comments in the story that might be so out of the blue, they probably are from the old chapters I had written down here! In case any of you wonder.

________________________________________________________________________

Cast

(At the moment I'm keeping the generic Fancast for the Marauders in the book! Do suggest any alternatives if you have any!) (Also some of these quotes are from me and my friends so ENJOY!) ( Names under "_" are what they mostly or always go by)

Katie Stevens as Kayla" Kai"  Menon /Potter

--"Moof"

" You mean Mood?"

"No Moof. As in Mood and Oof"

(I own the word Moof in our group lmao)

-- "I Can't sleep."

" You can use a baseball bat and knock yourself out."

" One. I don't have a baseball bat. Two, I'LL GET A CONCUSSION"

"Can't feel the pain if you're knocked out."

Logan Lerman as Perseus "Percy" Jackson

"You know what I tell all those people and monsters who are sick of my Persassy ways?"

"What?"

"Deal with it"

Aaron Taylor Johnson as James Potter 

"People think Remus is the mom of the grou- Get OFF the table Padfoot you'll hurt yourself, and Moony I will take away all your chocolate if you don't limit your consumption!"

"As I was saying, people think Remus is the mom of the group, and that is correct."

"Right"

Timothee Chalamet as Regulus Black

"I'm in Bread in French"

"You mean you're in pain?!"

"Yes"

Sophie Skelton as Lily Evans

"If Potter asks me out one more time, I'm gonna shove an arrow so far up his ar-"

"Lily, I'm a Potter."

"And? I've stabbed you before too."

Maisie Williams as Jossette "Josie"Greengrass

"Normal? What's that?"

"No fucking clue"

Manpreet Bambra as Aditi "Dee" Menon

" Gods, I will bring my chapal and smack you on the head so hard"

"Is that going to hurt?"

"You don't know the power a chapal holds"

Ben Barnes as Sirius Black

"Beware this dog...he is very sarcastic"

"More like dumb"

"Hey!"

Andrew Garfield as Remus Lupin 

" This sucks"

"Life sucks, Only Chocolate doesn't. Which is why it's my drug against life."

"Moony nO-"

Jamie Bell as Peter Pettigrew

"Hypothetically, If I'm dying what will you do?

"Tell you to walk it off"

"But I'll be DEAD"

"Trust me, I'm used to it...Hypothetically"

________________________________________________________________________

So this is it. I'm re-writing and changing almost everything. I started it off as a Bullied By the Marauders fanfic with many MANY weird additions to the plot that didn't make sense, and now I'm taking a turn from there. Please do leave in Constructive Criticism, as there is so much room for me to improve and be better. Votes and Comments are really supportive *wink wink*

Do message me any ideas you may have, and who knows? I'll probably add it here. I still need to create a Playlist, so comment down any songs you'll like to see!

 I hope that you guys stick with me as I try to untangle the mystery that is Lost Memories.

- Daughterofrome