Chapter three

Delphis POV

Ok it's a new day,a new start....right?i have no FREAKIN idea what happened yesterday I open my eyes and hope soooo much that I'm BLOOdY visible agin.Scared and nervous I glanced down at my legs,they still weren't there(I'd given up on the fact that I was dead)
"Ahhhhhhh!"i screamed
Ok ok ok ok ok..I need to be visible and I don't know why I'm not visible,I almost go into my head as I think so hard to be visible,I scrunch up my face(that probibly makes me look stupid but it's not like anyone can see me anyway).i imagine myself turning visible ,like I did before,for what seems like forever.i look down....."YEsSsSssS"I scream,proberbly America heard me

Marinas POV
I look up from my desk and glance and Nine"did u hear that?"
"No,"

Delphis POV

Omg I'm visible yes.i quikly pull myself out of bed ,pull on a hoodie and tie up my hair.im ready for the d.....d.....for the......the...I stumble around my room bumping into everything.i trip and fall it's almost like I'm being pulled into my mind......aaaaaaaand.....girl down......

Marinas POV

We all walk back from Ella's little talk with slight caution, but I don't know why.Nobody really spoke during it I guess nobody wanted to interrupt,we don't really know if it's a definite are if Ella's just gone insane.But whatever it is it made us all pass out...suddenly I start to feel light headed as I stumble and trip down the stairs.Im being pulled into my mind.ELLA.its just a matter of seconds before a collapse on the floor(well to be more accurate....on the stairs)

Objects fly and pass by me as I'm teleported to,I don't know Ella's head?it dosnt take long for everything to come into focus but my head is still swirling.soon enough were all sitting back at the "conference" table in Ella's head just like we had before.
"Seriously Ella u have to stop doing this!"states SIX slumping back in her chair
"Yeah it's getting kind of annoying?" I agree
"I felt it though I had to check and this proves my point!"she points at an extra chair next to Nine
I don't know how any of us hadn't noticed.

Delphis POV

My hole world starts spinning and my head starts banging.Pictured.Sounds.Voices.Memories.my memories.....I have no idea what the hell is going on, I feel like I've been sucked into some time paradox

Gathering all the though I can muster I try and focus on one of the moving pictures.....

Little Delphis POV

"But I don't want to go daddy!"I yell in the deepest voice I can make(he always says my voice is squeaky but I am 4)
"You need to....to be safe evil people are tiring to hurt us and u don't want to get hurt right?"
"B.....b....but I'm scared!"
I can hear explosions going on in the background and I cuddle into my daddy
"Delphs you are going to be OK the ship will take you to a different place....like a holiday....and you have another friend on the ship you won't be alone,"
Tears well up in my eyes as I nod,this is a battle I'm not going to win,I know what's going on.Lorien is being invaded but I know another ship just left.The inportant ones my dad calls them.Cautiously I head onto the ship.....

Three years I think.yeah.
CRASH
The ship has just landed I can see.i can always see,you might not know....but I can.im pushed out of the ship and I can see the other girl and man who were on the ship with me get ushered of somewhere.they don't see me. Don't notice me.they leave me...

"AHHhHHhHHh!"I feel a hand wrap around my waist and pull me backward.