Chapter 6

Marinas POV

Nine is asleep on the sofa.Six is on the laptop.john is...........meditating??Slowly I sneak up behind the sofa and peek at Nine's tablet.Just as I thought,research on Delphi.I can see at least seven files open of a girl (of which I think is Delphi) of different ages doing gymnastics or on a guitar(I'm surprised Nine was part of the research but hey ho)

"Nine?" I tap on his shoulder and his reflexes kick in.this was a bad idea......ow.
"NINE! Wat the hell!"
"Oh.....sorry I didn't know it was you."
"It's fine,I guess,,"I heave myself to my feet and grasp the laptop of him "what's this then?" I ask handing it back
"Umm......RESEARCH!"he says hiding his screen and getting up
"Just research?"I smirk amused at his current state of embarrassment
"YES!and at least I'm doing research unlike you, your not doing anything to help the us!"
"For your information I have been doing some sketches on the possible whereabouts of our next attack in order of John.Sinc e john asked me to stay focused on the task we were already on."I flip my hair leave my sketches on the sofa and walk away.

Delphi's POV

It's been around 5 hours. It's light out now.

The train stopped around half hour ago so I'm now sitting in a Starbucks.i have no idea what to do next,no idea where to go,God dammit.i lean back In my seat and sip my coffie,I've always liked coffie,there's a cricket on the window ledge and all the glass is fogged up.

Ok I'm soooooo sorry I havnt updated this story in a while,I've been busy.plus I'm sorry I didn't write much today. That's it for now,goodbye xxxx

I don't think many people can say that they have spent the night on a bin outside Starbucks, I however seem to be one of the lucky people that can tell said story .

What the hell is wrong with me 

I grave my fingers across the wooded fence surrounding the perimeter of the shop , my fingers wetting with the early morning dew , I've decided that hitchhiking Is probably the best option in my current predicament because knowing how clever I am I didnt bring any money but the train fair and no form of vehicle. All i had to do was find my first willing driver to take me to my desired place. 

The road is loud and busy , cars racing past every second, there was no safe way to do this but it's not like I've been all about safety on this little road trip . I stick my arm out .

Ok so like I said this is hard and dangerous, probably not the best idea I've ever had as when a car goes past I have to hurriedly pull my arm in and my hair wips in my face that I almost fall over . A car seems to speed up in the distance, I don't move because I've got my mind set on getting to those aliens . The car beebs but keeps getting faster , the wind blows harder than before and I feel my eyes dip in and out of focus , my arm is still out . The car keeps going , it's too loud here , the car keeps going , I need to pull in my arm , the car gets closer , I feel my shoulder start to tense , the car goes straight into my arm , I fall to the ground .