Paul finally stops and Sam lets him go and back up into the wall exhausted. Paul stands slowly with a grin on his face and he take a step toward me. "I'm not afraid to shoot you." I say.

"Shoot me." He pushes.

I swallow and Rose look between the both of us and Sam stands before shouting, "Give me the fucking gun, Miranda."

"Shoot me!" Paul screams and I hold on tighter to the deadly weapon. I knew how to handle it. I was a skilled shooter. I knew with where I had the gun position towards his face and the close range would kill him instantly. I knew his blood would splatter on my face and my Michael Kors blouse. I also knew with Sam this close blood would get on her also. Sam.

"Give me the fucking gun, Miranda!"

"Mom, don't."

"Miranda listen to your daughter and girlfriend. That bitch is not worth it."

This evil and worthless human has been planning ways to ruin our lives. This was the chance to get rid of him. He wouldn't give up. My father always told me to get rid of all enemies in any way possible. This was my chance. I would get a lawyer and I would get away with it. I would get away with murder and we could finally be happy. Me and Nathalie. Me and Sam. We could be a family. The family I always wanted. The family I forced myself to stop fantasizing about after Nathalie father. This was my ultimate chance to get rid of all the demons holding me back.

"Do it." He pushes. "Do it. I can see it. You wanna do it."

My finger lies on the trigger. Just a little more pressure.

"You're just as sick as me." Paul say.

"Miranda please don't do this." Sam pleads.

"Sick."

POW

POW...POW...POW

My ears ring from the sound and Sam, Rose, and Nathalie looks at me in shock and almost fear. I inhale before slowly putting the gun down. For the next few seconds it is silent and my life hasn't been this silent in a long time. I clench my jaw and Sam touches my wrist slowly and I flinch softly. She take the gun from my fingers and stare at me. I refuse to look at her.

The police storm into the house and Paul stands there with his eyes widen and his ears ringing from the gunshots. I look up at him and notice the gunshots in the wall behind him. "My aim use to be better." I tell him. "I won't miss next time. Stay away from my family."

With that I storm out the house and let the policemen deal with the rest. Ballie, Paul mother rush into the house and pull her only son into her arms. I couldn't hate her for the love she had for her insane boy. I answer the officer's questions and sit through Sam check-up as the medic checks her wounds and later that night drive home silently. I walk through the house and throw my keys on the table and strip myself from all my clothing. I sit on the end of the bed and Sam watches me before taking a seat next to me.

Tears forms in my eyes and she grab my head and lay it on her lap. "He was right." I say in a dull tone.

She shushes me with me a kiss. "You're a skilled shooter, Mira. If you wanted him dead he would be dead."

"I do want him dead."

Sam is silent.

"You saved his life, Sam." I whisper before finally closing my eyes and sleeping.

{}{}

I wake up in fright, "Sam." My hands move wildly across the bed in search for her. Sam hurries out the bathroom and come to the bed. She shushes me, "I'm here. I'm okay." I rub my eyes and sit up fully. It was really hot in the room and I was sweating. "Breathe." Sam coaches me through the night. This has been going on for months. I clench my jaw in aggravation. "I should have killed that bastard." I scream.