Chapter 5

I groaned as I sat up in bed and looked at the time, 5:30. That meant I had about two hours before Alec would be here to pick me up. I laid back down and closed my eyes hoping to sleep for another half hour before having to get up and get ready. But that didn't work to my advantage seeing as now Rocky was awake and started licking my face. I groaned, rolling over and hiding my face in my pillow. He then decided to lay on top of me pinning me down on my stomach.
I laughed but didn't bother moving seeing as then I'd be able to sleep a little longer. Rocky readjusted and dug his elbow into my lower back waking me up more than I wanted to be. I groaned and rolled over sliding Rocky off of me. I got ready for school like normal then went downstairs and grabbed food. I looked in the pantry and saw Cap'n Crunch. I smiled and grabbed the box pouring some into a bowl. I grabbed the milk from the fridge pouring it on top. I smiled as I walked to my couch to eat. I looked at my phone and saw I still had an hour and a half until Alec would be here. I finished eating quickly and set an alarm and laid down on the couch to try and sleep more before I had to leave.
My alarm went off twenty minutes before Alec would get here. I groaned for the second time this morning and sat up on the couch. I turned my camera on and looked at my reflection making sure I didn't look like I just woke up, although I had. Once I was happy with how I looked I put my phone away and got my stuff together and threw my shoes on and sat back down on the couch. Why did school have to start so damned early. I sat there until I heard a knock on my front door. I stood up and grabbed my stuff and looked at the time. He was ten minutes early... I opened the door and dropped my bag to the floor and took a few steps back. Matt was standing in front of me with a smirk across his lips.
"Hey Willow." The night flashed though my head and I just wanted to scream at him but I knew I couldn't without waking my dad up and disturbing Rocky.
"Matt." That was all I said and he looked at my and cocked his head to the side.
"Aww that's all I get babe?" I flinched at his use of the word babe before backing up another step.
"I'm not your babe. I barley know you." He just smirked. He took a step closer as I took a step back.
"Willow, Willow. Have you not learned anything? I'm not going to give up." I stared at him.
"I think you should leave." He kept staring at me. "Now!"
"You heard her." Alec was now standing behind Matt looking pissed. "What the hell are you doing here anyways?" Matt looked at us and smirked again.
"Ok ok love birds. I'm leaving." He laughed as he walked back down my driveway. Alec kept scowling at Matts back as he left. I touched his elbow pulling his attention to me.
"Alec... you ok?" Alec looked at me and slowly nodded.
"That guy rubs me wrong." I laughed.
"Ya. Same." Alec rolled his eyes. "Don't do that. You're not the one he's bugging."
"I know. He's bugging you and that's the problem." I stared at him for a little bit trying to get what he meant by that. "Come on. Let's go." He grabbed my arm as I grabbed my bag and he pulled me out of my house. He kept pulling me until we were at his truck. I silently got in and he got in the drivers sad and sat for a few seconds before turning the truck on and pulled out of my driveway. We drove to school in silence. He pulled in a parking spot and we sat there for a while after he turned the truck off. I looked at him and he looked like he was deep in thought. I went to grab the handle to get out of the truck when he touched my arm. "I wish you never met him." That was all he said before he got out of the truck. I sat there for a second before getting out myself.
"Alec!" He turned and looked at me. "What did you mean by that?" He shrugged and turned around and kept walking. "So now your going to ignore me?" He kept walking. "You're an asshole you know that! It's not my fault that I met him! And to be honest I wish I hadn't met him too!" I was so beyond mad at Alec right now with how he was reacting towards me. I watched him hoping I could hear something.
'She just doesn't get that I don't want other guys to look at her how that Matt guy does.' I stared at him dumbfounded. This guy was really confusing sometimes. Take that back. All the time. Alec opened his mouth to say something but closed it again and walked away. I followed and grabbed his arm spinning him to face me. Without another thought I slapped him. He stared at me for a few seconds before I brushed past him and walked into the school. I walked to my locker and found Pandora at hers.
"Omg Willow there you are! How's Alec?" She wriggled her eyebrows towards me. I looked and my locker and slowly unlocked it.
"I slapped him this morning." She stared at me for I don't know how long before finally saying something.
"You what? No take it back. Why? No wait..."
"Pandora." She stopped talking. "I don't know why. I got mad cause he stopped talking to me cause of this guy that helped me out of the river yesterday, now the guy won't leave me alone and Alec got mad cause he wishes I never met the guy." I finally stopped myself from rambling and looked past Pandora to see Alec opening his locker. Pandora stared at me before bursting out laughing. I raised an eyebrow.
"Omg you guys are so cute."
"We just met." I stated bluntly. She shrugged and turned around to look at Alec.
"Alec come here." He looked confused but slowly walked over. As he got closer I could see where my hand made contact with his cheek. Oops. Guess it serves him right. "Damn she got you good." He raised a hand to where I hit him and shrugged. "So now tell me, Alec, why is it you're ignoring her when she did nothing wrong?" He shrugged. Pandora looked at me for a second before turning back to him. I could see she was about to do what I did and slap him but I grabbed her arm.
"If I'm not important enough for him to actually talk to me anymore than so be it." I grabbed my stuff from my locker slamming it behind me and pushing past Alec.
"Willow it's not like that." I was furious. I spun and looked at him.
"Now you decide to talk to me! What the hell is wrong with you! You only say something when I'm leaving. Asshole." I turned and walked to my first hour class room and sat in the desk I sat at yesterday. I put my head in hands and wished the day could restart. Wishing I never opened the door... Wishing I didn't go on that walk last night... Wishing I never moved here... Wishing I was with my mom.

---A/N---
Hey guys. I know it's been a while again... but I hope you like this chapter! Goodbye for now my lovely readers.