{7} Millard

{Millard X Reader}

You rushed back to your room and opened the door. Once inside you closed the door silently to make sure it didn't draw attention. You sat down and leaned your head against the door. Tears streamed down your face as your flashbacks came to you. You tried to push them away, but they just wouldn't go. You whimpered as more and more took you under. You grabbed your legs and started to curl up in a ball.

At that moment you wanted to disappear into the darkness and hope that all of the bad memories would go away. You felt the door open on your back and it closed once again. You released your self from the ball and got up to open the door. You opened it to see nothing but clothing, which you already knew was Millard. "{Y/N}, why are you crying? Is it something I said?" he said worryingly. He let himself in and closed the door behind him. He grabbed your hand and led you to your bed. You sat down and he sat down next to you.

You felt something go to your face and wipe the tears away. You smiled knowing it was Millard's hand wiping your face. You felt his hand tilt your face towards him. "Now, why are you crying?" he asked with a concerned voice. You spoke with a bit shaky voice. "The flashbacks came back while we were outside playing. I saw a shadow and thought it might be one of them... And... I just ran away before I showed everyone my brokenness."

Millard dropped his hand on your face and pulled you into a hug. Knowing that the hollowgast took your brother away from you making you scared of any type of big shadow. You and Millard stayed that way for quite a while. Millard was hugging all your broken pieces back together. You actually felt complete. "Millard thank you. You have helped me feel whole finally," you said with your normal voice once again.

"Of course, Anything for you my love. I will protect you from all the shadows and hollowgasts in the world because I won't let them take my love of my life away. Never forget that." He said releasing you from the hug and grabbing your face once again. Pulling you in for a kiss. You didn't realize he was kissing you until you felt a presence on your lips.

After, you realized it was his lips. You kissed back feeling like you were the luckiest girl in the world.