{3} Millard

{Millard X Reader}

{Y/N- Your name}

          You were in the kitchen making cookies for the rest of the peculiars. You were stirring the cookie dough when you realized you forgot to grab a tray to put them in the oven. You sat the bowl of cookie dough down on the counter while you went to grab the tray. 

Millard walked in while you were distracted trying to find a tray for the cookies. Millard looked around and saw the cookie dough in the bowl on the counter. He started to walk towards the bowl wanting to eat some. You finally found the tray you were looking for. You picked out the tray in the cabinet and closed the cabinet door. 

You turned to see Millard about to put a big spoonful of the cookie dough in his mouth. "Millard! No eating the cookie dough I need it to make my cookies," You said with the sternest voice you had. Millard knew he was caught so he put the spoon down and smirked thinking about a plan to get some cookie dough.

Millard went up to you and kissed you on the cheek. Your cheeks flamed almost as red as a firetruck. Millard spoke, "Now do I get some cookie dough?" You knew it, it was just a trick. You thought to yourself 'I wonder if he actually meant something to it. Never mind he would never like me like that. But I do'. 

You rolled your eyes and sighed. "No, Millard I need the cookie dough to make my cookies. You will get the first cookie once I'm done making them okay." He sighed and walked out of the kitchen. You walked towards the counter and sat down the tray. You put all the cookie dough in balls and set them down on the tray.

All of a sudden you saw one of your cookie dough balls lift off the tray and float away. You heard a giggle and you knew Millard was naked trying to steal some of your cookie dough. You blushed and laughed at Millard. You walked toward your cookie dough and grabbed it out of his hand you supposed since you couldn't see it. 

You sat it back down on your tray and grabbed your mitts. You put on the mitts and grabbed the tray. With one hand you opened the oven and the other you put the tray in. You closed the oven door and set the timer. 15 minutes passed and your cookies were finally done. 

You saw dressed Millard walk into the kitchen. "I smelt them from the hall. You said I get mine first so I came before the others did." You grabbed two cookies of the tray and went up to Millard. You gave one to Millard and kept the other one for yourself. You smiled and took a bite of yours. 

Millard's cookie disappeared in 2 seconds and he spoke up, "Those are quite delicious (Y/N). I think you have something on your lip. Let me get it for you." He came closer to your and grabbed your chin. You felt his lips on yours and you kissed back. You thought one thing 'I'm glad I made cookies today'.