Party Time

*3rd pov*

One by one they went through the door,and came out through the closet door in Maddy's room.All six were dirty because of all the playing around they did before they said goodbye.

Evie: "I need a shower."

They just laughed.

Maddy: "I think we all do."

Mal,Jay,Carlos and Evie left..Now it was just Ben and Maddy.

Ben: "I can't believe I actually got to see your world."

She giggles at him.

Maddy: "Yeah,everyone there is pretty mad."

They both laughed before Ben left her room.While the others got cleaned up,Ben saw his parents,Fairy Godmother,and all his friends there...even Audrey.

Beast: "Son,your back."

Everyone looks at him.

Belle: "And your filthy."

He just laughs.

Fairy Godmother: "I take it that Maddy is okay."

Everyone looks at him with worried looks.

Ben: "Maddy is awake.She is getting cleaned up now."

Everyone let's out a relief sighs.

Beast: "Good,because I would hate to have her miss the party."

He looks at his in confusion.

Belle: "Son,all of you were gone for an hour.It's the party for your coronation."

Beast: "We also made it Maddy's birthday party."

That made Ben smile.

Belle: "Now,hurry and wash up.We will meet you out there."

With that everyone left him alone.
..................
*Maddy's pov*

After I took a shower and put on a beautiful but wild dress.

Then I went to the room where the coronation was,and when I got there I saw everyone

Then I went to the room where the coronation was,and when I got there I saw everyone.I couldn't stop smiling because I knew this is where I belong.I took Ben's hand and we went to his parents,who smiled at us.Belle gave me a hug,along with his dad.I looked at Audrey,who was smiling at me.I smiled back then gave her a little bow,we both giggled when she did it back.I went back to my friends and was caught in a group hug,but laughed when Jay started shouting.

Jay: "Well,let's get this party started!"

We all laughed then shouted.

All: "Ohayohay, hey!"

We went outside and started singing.The music was loud and fire works were going off.Mal and Evie were next to me.

Me: "Oh,yeah
Oh,yeah,yeah"