The White Queen

(Back in Auradon)

Jay is currently sitting next to Maddy, who is in a her pajamas.

It is 10:30 at night,he hated seeing his little sister like this

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It is 10:30 at night,he hated seeing his little sister like this.

Jay: "I hope those four don't get into to much trouble.But knowing them, they are."

He was about to go to sleep when there a glow from the closet door.He got up and walked to the closet then opened.When he opened it he saw a bright light.But before he went in, he quickly pick a three rose petals from Belles rose that they placed next to Maddy.He put them in a vile that the Fairy Godmother gave him, she said that as long as it was in there it will not die.He put the vile in his pocket,then picked up Maddy's sleeping form.If this leads him to her home then he can take her to her dad.

Jay: "Come on, little sis.If this goes where I think it does,then we can go see your dad."

He walked to the closet with Maddy in his arm's,but when he goes through it he rolls down a hill.He continues to roll down a hill, along with Maddy rolling in another detection.After he stopped,he looked around but he couldn't see Maddy anywhere.

Jay: "Where are you,Maddy?"

He started searching but he couldn't find her anywhere.

Jay: "Your so stupid,Jay."

He sat down with his head in his hands.

???: "Excuse me,young man.Did you lose something or...someone."

Jay quickly looked up and saw a woman with white,ridding a white horse.She had four soldiers who had armor that looks like some chess pieces, but then he looked closer and saw Maddy in her arm's.He sighed in relief.

Jay: "Thank you."

Women: "Your welcome,but you look like you could use some rest.Follow me."

After awhile they arrived at a big white castle.Jay watched as people called her Majesty,that's when he realized she was the queen of this beautiful castle.The White Queen knew Maddy because she was there when she was born, and after her sister stole her crown, that was when King Beast put the Mad Hatter and Maddy on the island.The White Queen had managed to get the King to let Mad Hatter back in Wonderland.She looked at a woman and smiled.

White Queen: "Please,show this young man to the room next to Maddy's."

The woman nods, then shows him to the room.The White Queen had the guard carrying Maddy, to follow her.They came to a bright white room with a giant bed in the middle of it.The guard placed Maddy on the bed.

White Queen: "You may go."

When the guard left, the White Queen looked at Maddy and smiled.

White Queen: "I think, you need a fresh pair of pajamas.Then tomorrow I shall put you in a new outfit."

She got and put Maddy in a new pair of pajamas,after washing her.

She just finished brushing Maddys hair,then got up and kissed her head

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

She just finished brushing Maddys hair,then got up and kissed her head.

White Queen: "Sleep tight, my little niece."

She smiled as she let a little tear roll down her cheek.Then she left.