Kakashi was already back at Tazuna's house. Sasuke and Naruto were climbing trees. And Amaya was sleeping, so they all didn't see what Sakura was going to do. But Sakura forgot about Pepper and Luna.

'Hey outer let's push the b**** off the tree!' Inner Sakura commanded Sakura.

'Great idea inner!' Sakura smirked evily.

Sakura walked onto the branch Amaya was sleeping on and pushed her off with a kunai, but the kunai only made a cut, but it was a very big one! Since the kunai slipped, it was from Amaya's stomach to the front leg.

Amaya woke up whilst she was falling. 'OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!' Thought Amaya.

Pepper and Luna caught Amaya in a pile of leaves. Amaya groaned and turned into human, making the cut worse. It now was from her left hip, to her right hip. Like a belt.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" Sakura laughed, thinking the boys were still focused on the trees and not Amaya.

"!" Was Sasuke's reaction to the cut.

"AMAYA-CHAN!" Shouted Naruto, but he face planted into the floor.

Amaya healed the cut, leaving no trace of it, but since Amaya made the jutsu, and made the clone, healed herself, and healed herself again, Amaya passed out from chakra loss. Sakura tried to act worried, but Pepper and Luna snarled and glared so hard at Sakura.

'Hmm maybe I shouldn't have done that...' Sakura thought sadly.

"Ehh Sasuke-Kun is she ok?" Sakura asked

Sasuke and Naruto snapped their heads in her direction and glared darkly. Sakura felt her eyes water a little.

"SAKURA WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" Naruto shouted at her.

Sakura froze, Naruto had never called her Sakura without the -chan.

"S-sasuke-kun? I-is s-" Sakura was cut of by Sasuke's glare.

"Leave me alone, talk to me at the end of the mission or until you apologize, hn." Sasuke stated coldly. Pepper and Luna growled at Sakura and carried Amaya to Tazuna's house.

~Amaya POV~

I woke up in a futon in my room. I saw Sakura looking very sad. I smiled and motioned her to come over and she hesitantly walked over. I smiled. Sakura looked a bit taken back and I saw a tear roll down her face.

"I-im sorry Amaya-c-chan.." She said.

"It's ok Sakura." I said and continued "But I just want to know why you did it."

"I was jealous.." She admitted

"Of what?" I questioned

"Of you! Your skills, your powers, your looks, heck even your singing!" She explained, ready to cry.

I smiled at her and said "Sakura, do you even know your potential? Your chakra control can be used to be a medical ninja! You also have the smarts! Not only that but you pretty too." The last sentence I ended with a wink. "If you didn't focus on Sasuke so much you would be an amazing ninja~"

"T-thank you Amaya-Chan! I'll stop fangirling over Sasuke!" Sakura declared

I smiled and said "Great! :DDD"

There was a knock on the door "Come in!" I called

Sasuke came in with Naruto.

They both glared at Sakura and looked at me "WHY IS SHE HERE?!/ Hn why is she here?"

"Cause 1.) I'm not mad at her and 2.) I forgave her :)" I explained

Their jaws literally hit the floor.

"Now you boys have to forgive her." I ordered. They began to protest but I glared and my hair flew behind me (like Kushina) "You will forgive her. Now." They shivered and forgave her.

"Thanks for forgiving me Sasuke, Naruto." Sakura thanked with a closed eye smile.

Their jaws hit the ground, probably shocked that she called Sasuke just Sasuke and not Sasuke-Kun.

The boys left to train.

~Dinner Time~

" Hehe this is fantastic! It's been awhile since we've had so many guests!" Tazuna chuckled

Naruto and Sasuke were basically shoveling food into their mouthes.

"I WANT SOME MORE!" They shouted in usion, then they glared at eachother.

And then threw up..

"DON'T EAT IF YOUR GONNA PUKE IT UP!" Shouted Sakura.

"I have to eat.." Sasuke stated.

"I need to eat more than him, its the only possible way for me to get strong enough to beat him!" Naruto explains.

"That's true, but throwing up won't help you.." Sensei states.

"Excuse me.. This picture is torn... Is there some reason for that? Inari you kept glancing at it all through dinner. It looks like someone else was in the picture, but they got torn out. Isn't that strange isn't?" Sakura questions, letting the curiousity get to her.

Inari, Tsunami, and Tazuna tense up. "It's my husband.." Tsunami answers Sakura.

"He was called the hero of the village." Tazuna says.

Inari abruptly gets up and leaves the room. "Father! You know you can't talk about him like that infront of Inari!" Tsunami storms out after Inari.

Tazuna starts explaining about Kaiza, but I left when he said Gato killed Kaiza infront of Inari. I turned into the white wolf and went to Inari, and saw Tsunami comforting Inari.

When she saw me she smiled and silently told me to come in. I laid down next to Inari and snuggled up to him and fell asleep. I could feel him lay down on me too, right before I let the darkness consume me.