The Half-Hearted King

Just a minute before King Igneel died,he inherited the title King to his son,Natsu,eventhough Natsu thought that being a King is just a nuisance. And indeed,it is wrong to let Natsu have the title.

When he started to become the King,Natsu decided to live the way he wanted while being a king. Thinking that no one have the power to stop him,he keeps on making the citizens of Fiore leave their hometown by force. Slowly by slowly,Fiore began to fall apart,causing only a few citizens remain.

One day,a tourist named Lucy Heartfilia visits the land. Though she looks quite suspicious and Natsu knows that. So Natsu decided to check on Lucy of what she does,where she lives and who's family is she from. Now that he realized that the tourist is a princess from the Heartfilia family,he begin to love her as Lucy is well-behaved and seems to love him too. Soon,Fiore becomes a land that every single human beings desire again.

 But after a month or two,Natsu discovered that Lucy is a spy that have a mission which is to eliminate the king. He didn't believe this fact at first but when something unpleasant happened and rumors begin to spread around the castle and Fiore,Natsu can choose whether to command his Royal Guards to execute or kill his once beloved girl,with his own hands.

Well,who knows? Since he is the only person . . . who is wearing a throne in Fiore. 

P/S: So . . . I don't know if the prolouge is good but whatever. I've tried my very best! And I'm not sure if this book will reach it's end.