Deadly Save

"Hello twerps. I'm Black Rock Shooter. I will now be in charge of the world and there is nothing you can do to stop me. And to the last Kagamine, don't even think of using it, she is locked up in a place you will never find her." BRS's voice echoed throughout the empty,dark and void Miku was held, unable to escape.

  'Slowly dying' Miku recalled what BRS said. Each second was killing her, driving her insane. She curled up in a ball, trying to grasp her memories. She already felt like she was disappearing.

  Miku was close to tears. The pain was unbearable. 'Len' she closed her eyes. Please save me... 

  As if answering her, Miku heard a huge explosion. She quickly got up and looked around. There was a bright light at the far end of the place. Stunned, Miku stood there.

  The light dimmed down and Miku could see a faint outline of a person. "Len?" Miku called out.

  "Miku!"

  Len broke into a run towards Miku and hugged her. "Don't ever leave me like that again."

  Miku laughed. "I won't"

Len finally let go and grabbed her hand, taking her to the bright light which had transformed into a portal.

"Don't let go of me okay? I can't afford to lose you again."

  Miku nodded and squeezed his hand.

  "I won't."

  Together, they stepped into the portal.

                       <<Time skip>>
  Miku gasped in shock.

Everywhere was burnt and the buildings were falling apart.

She slowly turned around in a circle, taking in her surroundings. "W-what happened?"

Len shrugged. "Some of the people here rebelled again BRS."

Miku's heart sank. Maybe if she did not get herself captured...

"What's done is done. We need to stop BRS from doing anymore destruction. But, that means we have to..."

  "Kill her." Miku interrupted. Was this something Miku really wanted to do? Killing her last family member? Maybe BRS could change for the better! However, Miku knew it was her fatal flaw to believe good in others.

  Len nodded, glancing at Miku. She was starting to cry. Alarmed, Len immediately tried and comfort her.

  "How selfish of me. You already lost everyone you loved Len, but you aren't crying." Miku tried to push Len away.

  "Not everyone..." Len mumbled under his breath. If Miku heard it, she didn't respond. Len tightened his grip on Miku, preventing her from escaping. Miku glanced up at him with tears in her eyes. She wiped away her tears. "We can't have me as an emotional wreck now. Let's go."

  Len let go of Miku and they continued.

  "Hey Len."

  "Hmm?"

  "Where are we going anyway?"

  "Good question. I don't know."

  Len was lost. Where the heck was he walking to? He stopped walking and slapped himself. Idiot!

  "Len! There is no need for such violence!" Miku grabbed his hand, preventing from hitting himself again.

  Len stood very still. Miku. Was. Holding. His. Hand. (Len's mind: Deep breath Len, Deep Breath. Len: *Hyperventilates* JKSHXNS) His face was pink and turning very red.