Two Perfect Halves

Start from the beginning

"You can always sit in my lap if you need a closer look, I'll be more than happy to oblige." He said and Yusei snorted and stood back up.

"Well...you seem normal to me, but I still can't believe you can talk to people from the spirit world." Yusei said as he stretched.

"I can't believe half the situations I've been in all my life." Bruce said as he laid down on the bed. They went silent for a minute until Yusei started to laugh softly.

"You know, I guess we are kind of the same after all because I thought the same thing." Yusei said as he say beside Bruce and laid down.

"So...what's this I hear about this Jack guy?" Bruce she'd and Yusei sighed and looked at the ceiling. "He's my ex... he wasn't a very good boyfriend..." He trailed off and Bruce stared at him out of the corner of his eye.

"He used to be sweet, but then one day everything changed and I felt like I was in prison so I dumped him and he got mad and said the next time I date someone that he will take them." Yusei spoke and sighed.

Bruce chucked and Yusei stared at him. "He won't be able to take me." He said and Yusei blushed. "Yes, he won't...he'll probably run away with his tail between his legs." Yusei responded and he and Bruce laughed.

They laid their for a moment until Yusei started giggling again and Bruce stared at him. "I just thought of what Clark would look like doing that!" He spoke and Bruce snorted.

"I can see him right now..." He chuckled as they started laughing. Yusei rolled over on him and Bruce laughed. "He's crushing me help!" He yelled and Yusei giggled.

"I'm not that big! It looks like you lift my weight everyday." He pouted and Bruce laughed. "If I did that, I think I would have a broken back." He replied and Yusei hit him.

"Don't hate just cause you're fatter than me." Yusei said and Bruce rolled on top of him. "Get....off fatass!" He laughed as Bruce went limp.

Yusei struggled to get him off and they both ended up falling on the floor giggling like idiots. They stayed there and groaned. "I'm too lazy to get up right now...it's up to you Bruce." Yusei said and Bruce snorted. "I broke my leg...ow...its up to you Yus.." Bruce said and Yusei huffed.

"You're closer... so you have to get the clock." Yusei countered and Bruce rolled away from the dresser. "There, now you're closer." He smirked and Yusei rolled away.

Alfred walked in and stared at them as they stared back. "Good morning Alfred!" Yusei smiled warmly at him as Bruce pushed him towards the dresser with his feet.

"Morning Alfred." Bruce said as Yusei rolled away from his feet and on top of him. Bruce rolled him off and sat on his back. Yusei whined and kicked pouting.

"Alfred, he's being mean to me!" Yusei said and Bruce laughed. "He started it, he called me fat." Bruce countered and Yusei huffed in frustration.

"Okay you win already, now get your big self off before you crush my organs." Yusei said as Bruce rolled off laughing.

"Is breakfast ready?" Bruce asked as he laid on the floor staring at Alfred. "Good morning to you two as well and yes, it is." Alfred replied looking at Bruce.

"I'm too lazy and comfortable to get up right now." Yusei said as he rolled onto Bruce again. They laughed and started hitting each other with pillows.

Alfred ducked in shock. He hadn't seen Bruce this happy in a long time. Yusei threw a pillow at his face and Bruce stared at him with his hands over his mouth.

"Oh Alfred! I'm so sorry, I was trying to-" Yusei was saying until they both turned to Bruce who was giggling and snorting.

"Yusei rolled his eyes and threw a pillow at Bruce hitting him in the face. "H-hey! I wasn't ready cheater!" Bruce yelled and Yusei stuck his tongue out.