Laying in bead

Don't like yaoi? Boy x boy? Sexy butler love? Then please avert ye eyes. Anyway, I hope you like PS this idea is not completely mine.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Sebastian Michaelis: the Raven butler who felled his enemies with fistfuls of forks and knives, the man who could seduce with a smile and a wink, lie awake in his modest, iron-frame bed staring up at the ceiling. Wispy tendrils of jet black hair lay carelessly across his face over his blood red eyes - his appearance of little concern to him at the moment. He let out a heavy sigh as he folded his hands across his stomach, legs outstretched over the off-white sheets. He played absentmindedly with a button on his white collared, half-open shirt, his butler's jacket lay neatly folded across his desk chair. The Raven was feeling something that he hadn't experienced in quite some time...boredom. Working in the Phantomhive Manor with three incompetent servants was taxing enough on him, there was rarely a second when Sebastian wasn't busy attending to his young master's requests/demands or cleaning up after the trio's screw ups. But today was different, today was a once-in-a-blue-moon occurrence: the butler had some actual free time for himself, to do as he pleased.

     Today's schedule was specifically cleared to accommodate for the purpose of Ciel teaching Lizzy how to play a proper game of chess. The poor girl was hopelessly bad at it. The overly animated blondie only cared about how "cute" some of the chess pieces were, hardly concerned with how to use them. But Ciel, the sapphire-eyed little earl of her dreams, told her that he simply couldn't be married to a woman that couldn't hold her own in a game of chess. That caused her to start whimpering like an abandoned puppy and tear up a little. She had an instant change in attitude after his remark, wanting nothing more than to please her future husband and see him smile and be happy. So she straightened up and perked up her ears, taking in everything her little noble had to say. Ciel tilted his little head and covered his face with his little palm, letting out a long sigh. This was going to be a very long day indeed. Little did the earl know that he had just exhibited the world's first "facepalm". Congratulations, Ciel.

     Ciel had assigned Mey-Rin to attend to the two of them while they played, to the best of her ability - which really wasn't saying much... Sebastian had already prepared their tea and a light lunch, and a variety of snacks to keep them satisfied. Ciel told Sebastian that his presence was simply not needed, because he knew that teaching Lizzy would be a challenge in and of itself, and was not something that he required assistance for. He told Sebastian that if he really needed him he would be sure to call, but left the butler to do as he pleased for the day. He wasn't sure where Finny and Bard were and what they were up to, but at the moment he was not required to care. It felt good for the butler to just be able to lie down, and not have to concentrate on anything in particular.

     He shifted his eyes to a small mark he saw on the ceiling and just let his mind wander, which would turn out to be riskier than the butler thought. It didn't take long for him to find himself a perfect target to fantasize over. There was only one person he could really think about at the moment, that he wanted to think about. One person who had invaded the sanctity of his mind, and more recently, body. That someone was the cold, ruthless, Trancy Manor butler, Claude Faustus. The Spider held an unbreakable spell over the Raven, one the Raven did not care to find a way to break. Initially, the butlers were on very unfriendly terms with one another as they were locked in an intense battle to win the soul of Ciel Phantomhive. But the more they fought with each other, and after a few pedo butler moments which earned Claude a kick in the face, their focus began to shift away from the earl, and more towards each other. They both found something intriguing within the other that made them simply want to explore their ever-growing interests. It was no longer a game of souls, but a game of winning the other one over.

     His cheeks began to dust with a pinkish hue at the memory of Claude's touch from the last time they were together. Claude's icy cool hands exploring his body with immaculate skill - touching, stroking, licking in all the right places. He shivered with ecstasy. He remembered the first time he had been touched by Claude, he was completely taken aback by it. It was a dark, blustery night, tumultuous clouds drifting through the sky, threatening to downpour at any moment. The moon struggling to appear from behind the wave of clouds in constant motion. The two butlers were engaged in a splash fight of epic proportions in the lake behind the Trancy Manor. It was a seemingly juvenile way to handle things...Sebastian had stopped momentarily and surveyed the area to find where Claude might have escaped to. Claude was so quick and lithe that he left not even a ripple to be found on the lake surface as a telltale clue. But with a quick splash, Claude appeared from under the lake surface and came up behind Sebastian, placing one hand around his neck, the other hand walking his fingers up Sebastian's chest with a motion like spider legs. Claude's face was as close to his own as it's ever been, his attractive features illuminated by the sliver of moonlight peeking out from behind the clouds. Feeling the strong, overpowering demonic aura of the Spider surrounding him, he could not/did not want to pull away. He did not expect such an advance from Claude, and it turned him on more than he expected, though of course being careful not to show it. Claude was always so emotionless, Sebastian could never tell what was going on behind those well-polished spectacles. But behind those spectacles was a very sexual demon, he was the touchy-feely type. The kind that touched you whether you wanted it or not. Sebastian could not deny that day he was attracted to Claude's brashness. That day a small strand of a spider's web was woven into the Raven's conscience, and that web would only become larger and more intricate as time passed.

     Since then, the butlers had a few more affairs, but nothing substantial. They were both too paranoid of being caught by their masters. It was just difficult for the both of them to find the time to spend together while being in constant demand by their masters and getting involved in other situations that arose. Sebastian did not even want to imagine the look of horror on Ciel's face and what he would do to him if he were ever to catch his butler in such a scandalous situation with another man, especially Claude. He thought that Claude had it a bit easier in that aspect though. He pegged Alois to be the more "sexually aware" of the two earls; it probably wouldn't faze him much. Though he probably would get angry eventually because it was obvious that the little blonde bombshell would rather have Claude serve him in other ways...

     Sebastian turned on his side on the pillow, the coolness of it slightly diminishing the growing heat from his cheeks. The look on his face was almost that of a schoolgirl who was daydreaming of a cute boy who talked to her for the first time in class. He closed his eyes and tried desperately to think of something less erotic than the X-rated images he was conjuring in his mind, but he simply could not get the Spider butler out of his head - the web becoming more and more tangled as his thoughts became a jumbled mess. Sebastian did not like feeling so invulnerable. He put one of his hands over his forehead, brushing a few strands of hair out from in front of his eyes.

"Look at me", he uttered to himself, a little ashamed - feeling disturbingly like Grell. Unfortunately, now he knew how Grell felt. All. The. Time.

"Imagine, a demon of my calibur, getting all hot and bothered over that golden-eyed man, being reduced to a lovesick mess. Oh, if he could see me now I'd never hear the end of it..."

    He began to become restless, turning over on his bed, clutching the soft, feathery pillow to his chest. He wanted Claude by his side so badly at that moment, he had never felt so lonely before. He wanted to touch him, wrap his arms around him, and just be with him. But he knew better than to hope for the impossible. The images of Claude, his strikingly handsome and passionate lover pervading his mind made Sebastian grow rock hard, giving him the sudden intense need to pleasure himself. He let out a soft moan, it quickly began to become painful for him. He hurried his motions and brought his hands down to his belt to unhook it....but was stopped midway by an iron grip around his wrist, and a shadow of a figure had appeared next to him on the bed. Sebastian had to blink a few times to make sure he wasn't seeing things, it was all happening too fast. He looked up at the face of his "bed intruder". Behind the rectangular lenses of his spectacles, liquid golden eyes stared back at him, softly glowing. Only one person in the world had those beautiful, captivating eyes.

"Oh my" Claude paused and lowered his eyes to examine the lower regions of  Sebastian, his hands still around his belt. "Someone's excited to see me."

Sebastian flushed the loveliest shade of crimson.

"F...Faustus?" Sebastian simply couldn't believe his eyes, or ears. "How...how are..how did you..." his voice trailed off, unable to process how on Earth Claude was there with him at that very moment. It was as if an angel had dropped him from the sky to answer his wishes.

"Shhh" Claude placed a gloved finger over Sebastian's lips. Sebastian had it so bad, he shuddered from the contact.

"Calm down, Sebastian. Let's not question a good thing". He moved his head down closer to Sebastian's, entangling and twirling his finger in a wisp of the Raven's hair and whispered into his ear, "I finally have you all to myself, Michaelis. Now, let me show you just how much I love you, my dear Raven".