Chapter 1

Y/N P.O.V.
​​​​​ As I walk down the street to the house with Kai, I started thinking about what Tamaki had asked me. It seemed really strange that he asked me to join his club when he was still relatively new to the school, and he didn't know who i was. 'Had someone told him about me and how boys are always asking me out? If so, who?'
"Hey, You OK? you seem really quiet." Kai asked me pulling me away from my thoughts.
"Yeah I'm fine. Just thinking." I said. I have no idea why i was thinking about it so much, not like it mattered. "hey so who's turn is it to cook dinner tonight? Mom left for business in America right?"
"I think it's Zane's turn tonight." he replied excitedly. "YES! I love when he cooks." I said getting pumped up. "So i assume Mom left for her trip then?" "Yeah she left late last night, she said she will be back in a few months." 'Of course she already left. Typical. Not like i'm really complaining.' Our mom is a well known fashion designer. She does business all over the world. I love my mom i really do, it's just she and i don't really see eye to eye on my future. she had decided I would be the one to have her company when she Retired or when i was old enough (that was up to her) but i personally don't want her company. why couldn't she give it to someone else. i get why she wont give it to one of my brothers but still give to her assistant or my cousin or something. What I wanted to do when grow up you ask? I wanted to go to collage maybe, but for sure i wanted to write songs and preform them. i love to sing more than anything in the world, and i HATE fashion. but not like that mattered to her.
Soon me and Kai made it home. I went to my room to do some homework.

Tamaki's P.O.V.
"I can't believe she said no to joining the future host club, i thought for sure she would agree to join," I said to Kyoya while he was on his laptop typing.
"and why do seem so surprised? Didn't those twins tell you she might say no when they suggested her to you?" he said still typing.
FLASH BACK:to when Y/N was suggested
"so you're looking to find a girl to join you're little club are you?" Hikaru and Kaoru asked me with what looked like evil grins on there faces, but i ignored them, "yeah i am actually. Do you know someone?" i asked excitedly. the twins looked over at each other grins till on there faces. "yeah we know a girl," one started (i think Kaoru). "She's in our class," the other finished "her name is Y/N L/N. boys are always asking her out, she's really pretty also. there's no doubt she will say no." they said together. "OK then i'll ask her to join the host club as a Hostess!!"
flash back over
"how could they not tell me she might say no!?!?!" i said to Kyoya. He looked up from his laptop and said "(Y/N) (L/N), it says here that she is in fact asked out by a lot of boys but has never said yes to any of them. it seems she has no interest in anyone. Honestly i kind of see where she's coming from, if she hates when boys ask her out a lot, why would she join a club where she has to flirt with them?" I had opened my mouth to retaliate but i knew he had a point. "you're right Kyoya. but it would be nice to have her join the club though, she is really pretty."

(Y/n) P.O.V
After i was was done with my Homework i heared the front door open and close then i heard what sounded like foot steps running up the stairs and my bedroom door flung open. It was Jay and Cole, 'surprise, surprise," "Hey you guys, hows it going?" I asked my two brothers. "(Y/N) we're board," Cole said, "yeah. We have nothing to do." Jay said. "well why don't you go play some video games? i would go with you, but i'm busy." i said to them. "
"Doing what?" Cole asked me as the 2 look over my shoulders. "i'm working on my next song." i said annoyed.
"well you can work on that later," Jay said trying to take my notebook. "Alright," i gave in to there begs to play a video game with them. "YAY!" they said in unison. "I'm Player 1!" Cole announced to me and Jay, " hey no fair you were player 1 last time!" Jay yelled after him. " Yeah that's because i'm the oldest out of the 3 of us." "You're older that me by 3 minutes!!!" Jay said as the twins left my room. Yeah there twins. they're first years in high school.
TIME SKIP!!
i walk into the kitchen to make a sandwich but i see the oldest of my brothers cooking dinner. "Hey Zane," i say as i sit on the counter while he cooks. "hello (Y/n), how was you're day?" the high school 2nd year asks me.
"It was alright." i said plainly.
"Kai told me a boy in his class asked you join a host club he's making." he says trying to start up conversation.
"yeah, i'm sure he told you i said no." "he didn't need to tell me that part." he said with a chuckle.
TIME SKIP (Again)
After dinner i went up to my room to get ready for bed. I put on a (F/C) tee-shirt and some black shorts as i looked through my phone for a song to listen to i finally decided on "If I Die Young" by the Band Perry. and i slowly drifted off to sleep.